dang PS pump again, sorry bout the repeat post guys

94Blue302GT

Oct 20, 2003
Chicago
Ok, i know it's been posted on a million times, but i haven't found a good solution yet.
I have a regular puller, not a PS puller. Will that work to take that pulley off? I just need to get to the heads, and i can't get a wrench around the bold on the ps pumpthat is right underneath the pulley, well, at least not good enough to put enough force to break it loose anyways. it's the last thing i need to take off before i can bust the heads off of my totalled car. I plan on port and polishing them, and well, it just isn't that easy when they're still on the block
I have wrenches, the standard puller, and your basic everyday tools. Also, no license, and no car, and it's a good walk to the nearest hardware store and 3 times as far for a car parts store. I want to keep it all intact in case i put it together again. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I made a couple of stabs at doing it without a puller. Could't do it. Went to O'riellys, A-zone has 'em too, about $15 if I remember right. You will need it more than you think if you are going to do much messin' around under the hood.

Well, like i said, i have a PULLER, but not a PS puller. what is the big diff.? And can i get away with not using it? I can't see any other way to easy access that bolt. Auto zone eh? i'll start walking, it's a ways, lol. maybe i can get a wonderfull friend to get me over there sometime.