Detroit Area Mustang guys

• Sponsors (?)

Alright guys (esp. those that frequently cross into windsor via the bridge/tunnel) I'm looking for some advice here.

My father's car has a 100hp shot of nitrous and I was wondering if its legal to transport into canada. Would the tunnel frown on having it in your car? Would they give you trouble?

How about in Ontario/Mi are there really any laws on having/using it?

Mustang Alley

Hey all, I was at the alley on Friday and Saturday. Great turn out. I think I seen Dale's Car but not sure I was at the end of the line for the Friday parade and if your license plate is CBRAKLLR or something close to that I saw you I was the last in line with my RUSTANG :rlaugh: oh well maybe it will look better next year. I had a great time even though it rained on Friday.

Later
Venom

venom88 said:
Hey all, I was at the alley on Friday and Saturday. Great turn out. I think I seen Dale's Car but not sure I was at the end of the line for the Friday parade and if your license plate is CBRAKLLR or something close to that I saw you I was the last in line with my RUSTANG :rlaugh: oh well maybe it will look better next year. I had a great time even though it rained on Friday.

Later
Venom

That was Dale and me almost at the very back of the parade on Friday. CBRAKLR is his LP. Mine was the Triple White '03 with the black rear spoiler right in front of him. My LP=TRPLWHT.

Friday down at Dearbon was a good time, but it sucked A$$ once it started rianing. It wasn't to bad later on after it cleared up. It rained enough to ruin things and dirty up everyone's cars. I took mine to the .25 car wash at about 1:30 in the morning Saturday. I don't think I got to bed 'til around 3, then was back down in the Alley by 7:30. I was out there til about 2:30 this morning.

I had a good time (especially checkin out all the BOOBIES :D ), but man do they need to do something about the regular cars,mini vans and SUV's driving on Woodward. It shouldn't take 4 hours to cruise from Ferndale to Pontiac like it did Dale and I on Saturday. :nonono:

Mossberg I saw your car on Friday, but didn't see you on Saturday. :shrug:
Dale and I went to eat lunch Friday afternoon, then went for a cruise and by the time we got back it was time to line up for the parade. Sorry we didn't get to meet each other.

Wow, I didn't know that was you guys' cars. Yeah, I saw your car and Dale's on Friday in the crappy ass weather. :bang:

I was out there in Mustang Alley on Saturday too, but we must have missed each other. I was at Hungry Howies when the parade was lining up, but I still went out on Woodward with some of the Stangs. I cruised until about 8:30 and then went to Snookers to shoot pool. There was waaaaay too many regular cars on the strip. I think that was why traffic was worse than it should have been. (Damn Chevy Luminas and Dodge Caravans) :nonono:

Does anyone else's clutch foot need an operation after cruising? :D Mine feels like it is about to fall off!

Also, I have come to the conclusion that I MUST put my off-road midpipe on ASAP. My exhaust sounded so quiet compared to the other monsters out there. :(

Nice rides by the way Jay and Dale! :nice:

Mossberg said:
Wow, I didn't know that was you guys' cars. Yeah, I saw your car and Dale's on Friday in the crappy ass weather. :bang:

I was out there in Mustang Alley on Saturday too, but we must have missed each other. I was at Hungry Howies when the parade was lining up, but I still went out on Woodward with some of the Stangs. I cruised until about 8:30 and then went to Snookers to shoot pool. There was waaaaay too many regular cars on the strip. I think that was why traffic was worse than it should have been. (Damn Chevy Luminas and Dodge Caravans) :nonono:

Does anyone else's clutch foot need an operation after cruising? :D Mine feels like it is about to fall off!

Also, I have come to the conclusion that I MUST put my off-road midpipe on ASAP. My exhaust sounded so quiet compared to the other monsters out there. :(

I was down there too. I got to Ford WHQ around 10:30, cruised down to Woodward and stayed to just 3:30. The rain really pissed me off..... I got home and *boom* there's the sun.... figures....

I was in a black on black 94 gt convertible.... I had to use this because the night before at Milan I smoked my clutch =( .

Hey.....I was planning on going to Mustang Alley and do some cruising on Woodward but i had this little voice tell me not to do it and i'm glad i stayed away. After hearing about all the mini vans, suv's and wannabee's clogging up the route it would have been more frustration than anything especially with a 5 speed. They need to close off Woodward to just classics or even have times set-up for certain classes like late models, 70's, 80's etc. That would make it much more enjoyable. I wounder how many classics got rear-ended by some soccer mom or nascar dad in thier mini van or suv??? :nonono:

rpayne20 said:
Hey.....I was planning on going to Mustang Alley and do some cruising on Woodward but i had this little voice tell me not to do it and i'm glad i stayed away. After hearing about all the mini vans, suv's and wannabee's clogging up the route it would have been more frustration than anything especially with a 5 speed. They need to close off Woodward to just classics or even have times set-up for certain classes like late models, 70's, 80's etc. That would make it much more enjoyable. I wounder how many classics got rear-ended by some soccer mom or nascar dad in thier mini van or suv??? :nonono:

On the news they were saying compared to the last few years there were fewer accidents but at the same time the cops gave out more citations....

Not only does the stop/go hurt your leg eventually but it can't be good for the clutch... I know mine gets hot when you keep inching up in slow moving traffic...

It was a good time though :nice:

rpayne20 said:
Hey Stangers.....first time in the Detroit area thread....theres more people than i thought there would be. I'll have to spend some more time here in the future and not so much in 4.6 modular. Getting my tri-ax in the next day or two along with these new gaskets this guy makes which alot of guys have tried and give thumbs up to :nice: next will be Mach 1 grille delete. Peace out my Stanger bro's....... :spot:

Welcome, this is a pretty active thread! We talk more then anyone on here. And less then half is crap! :D

venom88 said:

Later
Venom

Yeah that was my car alright. It really sucked driving in that rain with ET Streets. Especially going down under the overpass where all the water was puddling up.. Bleh. That weather sucked bad. At least it was nice on saturday. It might have been too nice, I think me and Jay got incinerated.

Mossberg said:

Yeah that was us, Too bad you missed us. We got sick of standing in the rain so we sat in the Post for a while and drank a few beers.

Mossberg said:

YES! Especially when there is a roll bar blocking the only place you HAD to put your foot!! My leg still hurts and my throw out bearing is even more screwed up!

Mossberg said:

There were some pretty fierce cobras out there. Although they couldnt match my friends 94 Vette! 383 LT1 was just too much for the 281 4v :eek:

Mossberg said:

Thanks, Jays is nicer. Took him an hour to get it so he could walk away from it! :lol:

GT JAY said:
That was Dale and me almost at the very back of the parade on Friday. CBRAKLR is his LP. Mine was the Triple White '03 with the black rear spoiler right in front of him. My LP=TRPLWHT.

Friday down at Dearbon was a good time, but it sucked A$$ once it started rianing. It wasn't to bad later on after it cleared up. It rained enough to ruin things and dirty up everyone's cars. I took mine to the .25 car wash at about 1:30 in the morning Saturday. I don't think I got to bed 'til around 3, then was back down in the Alley by 7:30. I was out there til about 2:30 this morning.

I had a good time (especially checkin out all the BOOBIES :D ), but man do they need to do something about the regular cars,mini vans and SUV's driving on Woodward. It shouldn't take 4 hours to cruise from Ferndale to Pontiac like it did Dale and I on Saturday. :nonono:

Mossberg I saw your car on Friday, but didn't see you on Saturday. :shrug:
Dale and I went to eat lunch Friday afternoon, then went for a cruise and by the time we got back it was time to line up for the parade. Sorry we didn't get to meet each other.

Ok yup i saw both of you The Black Cobra about 2 or 3 cars up was my cousins. LP=32FANGS and The White GT LP=NSANEGT was my other cousins. I was the very last mustang in line LP=VENOM88. I wish i would have known it was you guys i would have said hello. :shrug:

Maybe next year
Later
V

Mossberg said:

By the time I realized who's car it was by your liscense plate MOSSBRG, You wern't around on Friday. Dale and I took a little ride up to Birmingham in my car to my wife's booth to get some t-shirts and by the the time we got back everyone was already lined up for the parade. You had a Tigers hat on didn't you? My clutch foot wasn't bad at all, I made Dale drive on Saturday. :D :rlaugh: I was busy looking for BOOBS! :nice:

I've got a BBK O/R H on mine for the time being, til I get some headers. I think I'm going to go with Bassani mid length headers and a Bassani O/R X-pipe. Dale's buddy has that set up on his Mach1 along with I believe a Magna Flow cat back. :shrug: It' sounds Sweet. :nice:

P.S. Whatever Dale say's about the $hitter at the Post, don't believe him. It was broken BEFORE I violated it. :rlaugh:

GT JAY said:
By the time I realized who's car it was by your liscense plate MOSSBRG, You wern't around on Friday. Dale and I took a little ride up to Birmingham in my car to my wife's booth to get some t-shirts and by the the time we got back everyone was already lined up for the parade. You had a Tigers hat on didn't you? My clutch foot wasn't bad at all, I made Dale drive on Saturday. :D :rlaugh: I was busy looking for BOOBS! :nice:

I've got a BBK O/R H on mine for the time being, til I get some headers. I think I'm going to go with Bassani mid length headers and a Bassani O/R X-pipe. Dale's buddy has that set up on his Mach1 along with I believe a Magna Flow cat back. :shrug: It' sounds Sweet. :nice:

P.S. Whatever Dale say's about the $hitter at the Post, don't believe him. It was broken BEFORE I violated it. :rlaugh:
Sounds like you got into a pretty $hitty situation at the Post! :lol:
Beer and bar food is colon cleanser you know!

Yep, that was me in the Tigers hat definitely. I bet Dale wants to kick you in the nuts with his clutch foot for making him drive Saturday and not getting to fully enjoy the boobage! :rlaugh:

Sorry to bring down the mood guys.. but, I had a rough day and need to vent... It appears that once again, I blew another oil pump shaft!!! My only guess is that I have a clogged oil galley??

What do you guys think...buy a new block?? 306? 331? 351??

I'm pretty short on cash...

Oh well,
Pedestrian Jason :(