Doing a body/paing job on my truck...some pics

• Sponsors (?)

Thats why I said wash them first! Tire shine is like 3 bucks and you can use it for your stang. Or you can be hardcore like my friend who works as a detailer at mercedes and they actually use spray silicone to shine the tires. It lasts forever. I had my car washed by him 2 weeks a go and they still shiny!

now that i think about it, you need to go to wally world and pick up some of that Spray in bedliner in a can! It works really great, did it myself with virtually no prep in my ranger and it turned out really good.

yea I will be doing that next...that's why I didn't do anything with the inside. I will probly get 2 gallons of it so I can lay it in there really thick. I work and abuse my truck but I will try and keep it as nice as I can now that it's all perdy

No don't get the roll in stuff. My friends dad did that in his truck and it turned out like crap. Buy the can stuff and it sprays in just like spray paint but hardens and it gives it a real Rhino liner style feel. Like 6 bucks a can at walmart.

YUP then I sold it. I miss that little ranger. It was my firts actual project car. I got it for free, put new spark plugs, wires, charged the battery and it ran lol. Used the VHT vinyl dye, made the int. black, spray in bedliner and i sold it for 500 bucks.
SMDC0002.jpg

SMDC0004.jpg

It would be nice to have a truck sometimes, i regret selling it.
It was also a one owner when I got it. No accidents and 112000 miles. Had no dents when i got it but I beat on it alittle and you canse a few along the bed, other than that the body was perfect.

Attachments

• SMDC0002.jpg
    SMDC0002.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 62
  • SMDC0004.jpg
    SMDC0004.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 71
I wanted to lift it and put on some rims and tires. But I had to sell it, I already had a beater and the damn thing still won't sell(buick) and the mustang. Too many cars for a 16 yr old living with his parents lol.