Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

20180531_185012.jpg
older pic before i moved the iat sensor and redid the fuel lines. obviously the blower inlet is removed in this photo

• Sponsors (?)

I think that this is the most feasable idea so far... only issue is the intake has already been torqued into place... nothing like throwing $30 gaskets.. that i have to special order.

Now would I spray into the rotor housing only or spray 2 nozzles in opposing directions inside the manifold? (Front and rear) the blower discharge is almost centered on the front 4 runners.

Why do you need to pull the intake if you are running the feed line through the EGR Block off plate?

Why do you need to pull the intake if you are running the feed line through the EGR Block off plate?
good point, i thought of maybe mounting the nozzles and fittings in the intake somehow but it makes more sense to make the line long and mount all of it to the adapter. when/if the assembly has to come off in the future it will surely be a nightmare.

I may be a little naive on this but are you over thinking it, why not just plumb jets into the inlet elbow ?
I would imagine the concern is meth eventually having n adverse affect on the impeller blades?
I absolutely could, however that method is much less efficient and requires a much larger amount to be injected. [combo calls for 7gph and i had to inject 17gph to see a temp drop]
I may just spray it before the blower to move on and get the engine back into the car.

I absolutely could, however that method is much less efficient and requires a much larger amount to be injected. [combo calls for 7gph and i had to inject 17gph to see a temp drop]
I may just spray it before the blower to move on and get the engine back into the car.
Oh , got it.
I guess you have to balance efficiency vs. time/mileage and ease of install.
If the car isn't a daily driver and just a fun cruiser that won't see a consistent spray
of meth, might make sense to concede on this one issue.
Not like you haven't done some amazing fab work already....just my 2 cents fwiw

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
To late to go get the vacuum line I need, I could almost complete the assembly of I had it.
Today I got the w/meth plumbing figured out, installed the blower, fuel rails, injectors and the wiring harness. Not to bad.
20180704_203158.jpg
20180704_192627.jpg
20180704_192659.jpg
20180704_202331.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
The intake pipe looks good. What did you paint it with, sir ?

I'm sure i could find out if i went back a bunch of pages.... but.... I'm a lil lazy today.