Finally bought my daily driver car

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
Since the Cutlass incident, I had no daily driver. And since June 6th (engine blew in stang), I have no cars to drive basicly. I was looking for a 92-98 civic but there was not much around here. So here's what I picked up today:

92 Grand Am GT
2.3L H.O.
5 speed
180hp@ 6200rpm
160pds/TQ @5200rpm

801381.jpg.fpx

Sorry no larger pics right now. Car is plated Ontario and I need to pass a safety check here in Qc. But I got the papers that it passed the safety check in Ontario last week so I got great chances that they wont find anything wrong. It's my first car that I buy without anybody's advice. My 3 mechanic sources were unavailable :(

New starter, battery, WATER PUMP (pita to do on those quad 4), exhaust, cats. 196kms

Hopefully the engine and tranny wild hold up for a while. If not, BOSS351 correct me if I'm wrong, I'll put a 3.8L Supercharged from a grand prix :D

• Sponsors (?)

A 92-96 CIVIC would have been my choice too, but they're no where near as powerful as the 180HP of the Grand-Am. And you would have paid more for the Honda.

I figure there's got to be a ton of parts available for the Grand-Am, so maintaining shouldn't be a problem. Good luck!

I used to own a 89 SE i loved that car, the QUAD4 was an awesome engine, just need to be carefull it doesnt over heat, the only thing i didnt like of it was automatic but nice power and handling was really good for what it was