Finally did it!! NEW PB!!!

So Friday night I made a last minute decision to go to the local track to get a few more runs in for the year. So glad I did. First of all, there was no one there. At the end of each run, if I got back in the staging lanes there were only 2-4 cars ahead of me. It was that way all night long. Second, I finally got a time I wanted. Finally got the GT down in the strip in 12 seconds!!!! :D

Anyways on to the pass.

MODS: JTL RAI, 75mm Throttle body, Trick flow plenum, Off-road H-pipe, Flowmaster catback dumped, eibach sportlines, MGW Shortshifter, 4.10's, mail order tune and weight reduction.

60' ... 1.765
330 ... 5.316
1/8 ... 8.266
MPH ... 82.87
1000 ... 10.809
1/4 .... 12.958
MPH ... 105.46

So pumped right now that I finally hit the 12. Even with the horrible track prep and that it's not the best track around me. Can't wait til I hit one of the better tracks. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys!

Wow, for the mods you have ... you are flying!!! Awesome job! What RPM were you launching at?

Launching around 4500 and slipping the clutch out.

nice run!

what was the race weight?

Not entirely sure what the weight is. Never had the car weighed. Weight reduction included pass. seat, back seats, spare tire, jack and front sway bar. And the I run with between 1/4-1/2 tank of gas.