Going to upgrade to 125 shot, need help

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
Lancaster, PA
Ok, I have the Zex kit, I ran about a bottle or two with it, and about 2 bottles with the 75 shot before I upgraded to 100. I am going for a dyno day in April sometime and I wanna go to 125 shot. I want to make sure its in the best tune before I go. I am going to get a bigger fuel pump, and either regap my autolite 24's or go down to a autolikte 23 plug. What gap should I go with? .035???? Should I stay with the 24's or go to the 23's? I am going to run 8* of timing which will and should be more then safe. Does this sound about right? :shrug: Thankx

• Sponsors (?)

10* timing, autolite 24's gapped .035", 255 high psi fuel pump and might want to throw in a touch of race gas to be safe. Theres a place by my house with 100 and 110 at the pump, dunno if you have that in PA..

Grn92LX said:
10* timing, autolite 24's gapped .035", 255 high psi fuel pump and might want to throw in a touch of race gas to be safe. Theres a place by my house with 100 and 110 at the pump, dunno if you have that in PA..

Not sure....when you say a tad of race gas...what would be the best? How many gallons of 93 octane and how muhc race gas, I know where to get race gas cuse my dad runs it in his 68 camaro