Got to drive a Viper...

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
My mom has her own catering business and I go with her to help out and park cars for ppl sometimes when it is a huge party. Well she had a party 2 days ago that was a baptism party expecting 100+ ppl... damn rich ppl lol. Before anybody was showing up I was just sweeping and stuff and I see this bright red Viper SRT10 backing in and I am like :jaw:

Then the lady that owned the house's daughter came down and she was like oh you like that? It is my boyfriends, he races it, but he never drives it.

He came in and she introduced us and he road races and auto x's it. He was like come on let's go for a ride... hell yeah. The place I was at is off of Paces Ferry, one of the most prestigious areas in the ATL, in Buckhead(rich part of ATL) and there are a bunch of hills and curvy roads around. The guy never went under 70 after we got out there and he was carving the corners like it was nothing. The thing accelerated like no other car I had been in. He took it out to a long straightaway 4 lanes across and just opened it up. We were at 140+ in no time and as soon as he stomped it my head was pushed into the seat.

He pulled over and he was like, you wanna drive...:eek: :D :D :D :D :nice: (that's about exactly what I looked like too.)

Then when I was driving on that same road I looked like this:eek: It shifted awesomely and first gear seemed like it wound out forever, nothing like my 3.73'ed car. I didn't want to beat it hard with him in, but he said to open it up... I did for sure lol, I was afraid to take it much past 90, it was cool enough he let me drive it, let alone drive it hard.

Awesome experience basically, only complaint was that the damn thing was tiny and was hard as hell to climb into. BTW he is looking at supercharging it and running a conservative 10lbs of boost :jaw:

BTW it was a 2000, it had full aftermarket exhaust except for the headers.

• Sponsors (?)

Dude I know exactly how you feel. I work at a Dodge dealer and I have customer who I've become pretty good friends with. He always askes that I deliver his car to his house. Well, of course I never decline. Well once I got my confidence up and decided to rip on it a bit.... long story short I was shaking when I arrived to his door. It was a mix between adrenaline and lust for his hott ass wife lol.

Annnyyywhhooo.... I couldn't imagine driving one with a supercharger! Sad part about this story is I convinced the guy to bring his Viper to a track rental. Needless to say he didn't know how to drive it cause he was only running low 13's. Oh and did I mention it was on a Friday and by Tuesday he had it towed in for a bent axle shaft. :nono: Goes to show what $80k will get you.

Try to find a SRT10 Ram... nothing like driving a truck that goes super fast like no Lightning could stock...

That's awesome! I'm so jealous of my buddy right now. He was able to ride in the new upcoming Corvette SS where I work. Absolutely going to be a sick a** car. Ferraris beware :D

i drove a new srt10 the other day with 5k on the clock, cammed, headers, intake, and a reflash, it was a bad beast to say the least, then I drove a cammed ls7 zo6 and it felt like it could take it, both were tuned by aaron scott down here in ga, he has a tt gts viper that put 999hp at the wheels.

Dude I know exactly how you feel. I work at a Dodge dealer and I have customer who I've become pretty good friends with. He always askes that I deliver his car to his house. Well, of course I never decline. Well once I got my confidence up and decided to rip on it a bit.... long story short I was shaking when I arrived to his door. It was a mix between adrenaline and lust for his hott ass

:eek: :eek: :eek: :jaw: :lol: