Progress Thread Granny's Help and Progress Thread - 94 GT, I ain't skeered...

• Sponsors (?)

Try something else in there, like one of those air pumps that plugs in, oh, I know, a cigarette lighter, they are cheap. One of the kids had a cheap fone charger that got warm in mine.
Wine with strange names are acceptable.

I guess this might be the last post for awhile. Too many things to do to make her baby safe to drive. Suspension, rear end, tranny, as well as wiring harness and gauge cluster, Em has to decide if she thinks the car is worth sinking the money into it. I guess everybody at the shop was pretty sad to hear all the problems she has to deal with. It's a really pretty car, straight and clean on the outside but ...Thanks for all your help and suggestions so far. I'm hoping she wants to keep it as our project. Any thoughts or comments welcome.

Repair and restoration is a commitment, some say a sickness, you have to decide what your intentions for the car will be, and remember that you will put more money into it than you will get out of it, we don't build our cars to make money, it's the 'thrill of the ride'. When I'm driving around in my car and pull up next to a newer mustang I think to myself 'my car may be ugly but it's paid for '. It will rise in value (hopefully) not depreciate.

Reactions: 1 user