HAVE 2013 GT MUSTANG,THINKING OF INSTALLING, BOSS INTAKE COLD AIR AND TUNE BUT READ THIS

COPIED THIS OFF THERE WEBSITE,READ THIS AND TELL ME HOW MUCH HOREPOWER AND TOURQUE THEY SAY I WILL PICK UP,DOES NOT SOUND LIKE MUCH IF IM READING THIS RIGHT. IM PICKING UP LIKE 13 HP AND LOOSING 11 LBS OF TORQUE FOR 1200.00 DOLLARS,WHAAAT, ARE IM I READING THIS WRONG,PLEASE EXPLAIN
Hey guys, Mike Wilson here from Bama custom tuning and AmericanMuscle.com, today we’re going to be talking about the Boss 302 intake manifold for the 2011/2012 Mustang GT. With the return of the boss to the Mustang lineup, GT owners now have access to some of the parts that make the boss 302 the most powerful and naturally aspirated Mustang ever. The boss intake is designed with short runners, which increases airflow, horse power and torque at high engine RPM. It’s made of a lightweight composite material, has a smooth black finish, and a modern boss 302 logo to help enhance the under hood appearance of your Mustang. It comes with everything you need to install it, the bolts, the gaskets, everything needed to make it a smooth and easy installation. The boss 302 intake manifold is a tune required part, so for that, we’re going to use a SCT SF3 flash device, with a 93 octane bama race tune. Now we’re going to make a stock dyno run so we can get a baseline of horse power and torque. The car made 391 horse power, and 366 ft/lbs of torque. Now that we’ve got our baseline horse power and torque numbers, we’re going to install the manifold, which can be done at home in under an hours time using simple hand tools. Now that we’ve installed the boss 302 intake manifold, along with one of our 93 octane custom bama race tunes, we’re going to make another dyno run and see what our horse power and torque gains are. The car put down 404 horse power and 355 ft/lbs of torque, while picking up 61 horse power and 43 ft/lbs of torque above 7000RPM, while minimising our losses throughout the mid range. The boss 302 intake manifold is simple to install with hand tools you have at home in under an hours time, and you can pick up 61 horse power and 43 ft/lbs of torque.

• Sponsors (?)

Correct you gain another 500 rpm which increases the hp , but you lose low end torque, to me its not worth the money!!!! i'd take that $1200 get a steeda cold air intake and steeda tune, and pick up an xpipe and axle back and have 400+ at the wheels and 390+ of torque at the wheels.