Headlights? - An Other Stuff that's [not] Headlights

As far as state laws go, he could dump the cats and all that if he wanted to. The only counties that do any kind of emission testing are those in and around the Atlanta metro, and chances are his car is now exempt. I can't remember for sure, but I think they only test cars that are 25 years old or newer. The testing is really just a scan for codes and they check the gas cap for leaks using some kind of vacuum tester.

• Sponsors (?)

1579800046414.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I've used one probably 8-10 years ago now. I couldn't tell you much about it though, I used it as a replacement in someone's newer Impala when their converter clogged. I think it was an 03 IIRC. To the best of my knowledge they never had a problem with it.

Was that one of a 4-cat system or one of a 2-cat system?

I had to go to another website to see which ones are 2-way and which are 3-way. Couldn't find it on the Planet Magnaflow site.

Is there a way to tighten up the seat bolsters without having them re done? The factory seats from a fabric standpoint are in good shape but the bolsters on the bottom of both front seats have started to spread out a bit. Is there a way to bring them back into shape? Thanks!

I tried to change it but couldn't figure out how I did however, add tags on it I managed to figure that part out. It did originally start out about headlights. If someone would like to enlighten me on how to change it I would be glad to.

Is there a way to tighten up the seat bolsters without having them re done? The factory seats from a fabric standpoint are in good shape but the bolsters on the bottom of both front seats have started to spread out a bit. Is there a way to bring them back into shape? Thanks!

If you pull the fabric off you’ll probably find the foam is trashed. TMI foam might fit the oem covers but you’ll need to look into it first.

If you pull the covers off, just throw them into a cold wash and air dry. You’ll be surprised the amount of dirt that comes out

Reactions: 1 user
If you pull the fabric off you’ll probably find the foam is trashed. TMI foam might fit the oem covers but you’ll need to look into it first.

If you pull the covers off, just throw them into a cold wash and air dry. You’ll be surprised the amount of dirt that comes out

The TMI foam does fit the factory covers. Just had my driver seat foam replaced with it. Before and after pics.
2018-06-01 07.58.52.jpg
2020-01-14 17.01.33.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
All you need is thermactor plugs for the heads when air pump is removed. I use just a dab of high temp silicone and they thread right in and seal up. The hardest part is finding something to turn them in with. A penny may work....or a flat head bit out of one of those bit boxes and a 1/4 inch wrench.

Screenshot_20200124-214501_Chrome.jpg

Nevermind... I fixed it :nice:

Thank you for fixing it, I tried to change it for a while way longer than it should have taken me and believe it or not I am decent on a computer. I went to my profile, back to the first page of the thread, and somewhere I don't even know how to get back to, and never saw the menu you screen shot for me. The "reply" blue square is all I get in that position on my screen no matter where I pull up the thread from. I know I am missing something and once I find/see how to do it I will be slapping myself but I cannot find it. So props to you guys again coming in clutch with the save and making the world better by taking out one piece of misinformation at a time! Thanks!