HELP Identify plug wire/cylinder

Blev

Aug 17, 2003
So. Cal. V-Town
I'm in a bind guys.

I ordered a set of MSD plug wires from StangSuspension.com and only received 7 wires. That’s right, only 7. So I need to identify what plug wire I am missing in order to get the correct one back. I don’t want to have to pull all my wires off to figure it out so does anyone know off hand? Here is a picture to help figure out what cylinder wire is missing.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm getting it directly from MSD

And we are supposed to figure it out from this pic? Well, by the looks of it, it's missing one that is shorter than the longest one, but that's assuming that they are sized this way, each one a little shorter than the next. (And I guess, theoretically, it should be this way, but, remember, you are dealing with a Ford here!)
My advice would be to call StangSuspension or MSD and test their CS skills...see if someone is willing to spend a few minutes with you on the phone with the product in hand and a yard stick, measuring each one.

I was checking out MSD's site and they have the lengths listed So I measured them all and some are dead on and a few are off, but it looks like it was the #3 cylinder wire.

Blev said:
I was checking out MSD's site and they have the lengths listed So I measured them all and some are dead on and a few are off, but it looks like it was the #3 cylinder wire.
Ya know, I was gonna do that, but I really didn't think they would list the lengths...cool! Glad you got it figured out.