Hey folks

mustang70

Founding Member
Nov 15, 2001
San Diego
It's been awhile since I've been here. Not sure if anyone has noticed. :p It's been a stressful past couple weeks. I start my calibration school for the Navy and they managed to stuff 6 months of training into 8 days. Needless to say my brain hurt up until my test on Friday. Which I passed with flying colors by the way. I was stressing so bad that yesterday I was actually sick from it all. But anyways, I just wanted to drop a line and say what's up. Try to stay out of trouble. Well, everyone except for GBM. :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm currently on an Air Force base. These people really are anal around here. But, I'm some nice living quarters. I can't wait to get back to the real fleet though. I forgot how bad a training command can be.

Congrats on passing the test. We noticed you were gone but just thought some Air Force guys used you for bombing practice. ;) Do they have fleet week at an Air Force base??? :D :D :D

See ya

I don't think these guys could hit the broad side of a barn. I think I said something about fleet week once and got some strange looks. And everyone calls me sir. That just doesn't feel right. But, another week down, another test down, and 17 weeks to go.