HI, All Need Help

Jesus... :nonono:

Don't you have a job to... nevermind
:leaving:

Why Silly, Of course I do.....
dWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Who is Horus?
Horus was the important and ancient deity of Egyptian gods. His name Horus means “The One Far Above” and commonly known as Heru or Har by the Greeks. Horus was originally the Sky God, but he is also known as War God, Hunter's God, God of Kingship and others. He played the role as the protector of the ruler of Egypt.
eye-of-horus.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I think we need to start requiring prerequisites before giving further advice.
Like, buy and finish the exhaust (preferably without the cutouts) and we will move on to giving the next advice.
This post is up there with some of the ones that ask which underdrive pulley's and leads to how to make 1000rwhp.
My money says this guy is just here having a little late April fools fun with you guys, or he has delusions of grandeur, either way, the end result will be the same.
When i read the first post, i was convinced it was was someone coming here specifically mess with Mike.
Mike must have felt the same way considering his response was rather muted.

Let's be realistic, people that can do a widebody IRS don't ask about h and x pipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
You are mistaken (well sorta) he does have grandiose plans but needs some help.
I am his tuner, car runs good but needs some love. I figure on here he wont have to resort to facebook for his advice, and he wont have to resort to just me telling him what he should do.
He really does have the IRS ready to go, I like flares but that's a larger skill set he needs to build up too over time.

Why have we not begun on removing the transmission then and getting that repaired. If that goes Tits UP the nothing else can move forward in a build. I am never one to get onto someone about things but I see way too much that someone is not paying attention to the foundation a build needs to be successful. If you are buying things, Pay to get the Transmission Fixed so the rest of this can become a reality.

I think we need to start requiring prerequisites before giving further advice.
Like, buy and finish the exhaust (preferably without the cutouts) and we will move on to giving the next advice.
This post is up there with some of the ones that ask which underdrive pulley's and leads to how to make 1000rwhp.
My money says this guy is just here having a little late April fools fun with you guys, or he has delusions of grandeur, either way, the end result will be the same.
When i read the first post, i was convinced it was was someone coming here specifically mess with Mike.
Mike must have felt the same way considering his response was rather muted.

Let's be realistic, people that can do a widebody IRS don't ask about h and x pipes.
Just liking this isn’t enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I think he is legit. And steve backed that up.
Three things in the car world:
Want, I want my car to accelerate like a pro stock and turn like a road race car.
Can afford, I can only afford a quart of oil and a tank of gas.
Needs, I need a new transmission so I can drive it without the EPA following me around.
He can make a plan and execute it. Just make sure it is realistic, I have a plan for my car and am try'n to stick to it. I want to do more but I also want to drive it.
He has shown us what he wants to do, now he needs to put a plan together.

I think he is legit. And steve backed that up.
Three things in the car world:
Want, I want my car to accelerate like a pro stock and turn like a road race car.
Can afford, I can only afford a quart of oil and a tank of gas.
Needs, I need a new transmission so I can drive it without the EPA following me around.
He can make a plan and execute it. Just make sure it is realistic, I have a plan for my car and am try'n to stick to it. I want to do more but I also want to drive it.
He has shown us what he wants to do, now he needs to put a plan together.

Except the plan he’s planning requires ” master’s level” skill, with less than “HS level” experience. And as stated, Who plans a to install a custom made wide body kit and do an IRS conversion ( by themselves) when they don’t know the difference or the benefit between a set of long tubes, or a set of shorties?

A Dreamer.

Last edited:
Except the plan he’s planning requires ” master’s level” skill, with less than “HS level” experience. And as stated, Who plans a to install wide body kit and do an IRS conversion ( by themselves) when they don’t know the difference or the benefit between a set of long tubes, or a set of shorties?

A Dreamer.
You're a dreamer too, the 3amd told me so, the difference is he has not done it yet.
I understand, we have seen a fair number of projects go away, stall out and get sold off, some got in over their heads, some went a different direction and some likely just quit and bought a prius.
You often times put your 'I'm a prick' hat (or badge, can't remember) on and post the 'it's not gonna happen' comment that you give that is your daily dose of reality, well the reality is he can do it! Will he? I don't know.
Our job, as members, is to offer advice. At his request.
There is a number of 'dreamers' here that have turned them into realities, I am hoping he can be one of them.
I will say that I think you are using reverse psychology.

You're a dreamer too, the 3amd told me so, the difference is he has not done it yet.
I understand, we have seen a fair number of projects go away, stall out and get sold off, some got in over their heads, some went a different direction and some likely just quit and bought a prius.
You often times put your 'I'm a prick' hat (or badge, can't remember) on and post the 'it's not gonna happen' comment that you give that is your daily dose of reality, well the reality is he can do it! Will he? I don't know.
Our job, as members, is to offer advice. At his request.
There is a number of 'dreamers' here that have turned them into realities, I am hoping he can be one of them.
I will say that I think you are using reverse psychology.
Thanks for that.. I appreciate the morality and purpose you bring into the mix. I believe everything is accomplished in steps. When somebody gets on here,...( like alldegree) who drags home a rusty assed disaster, doesn’t have a minute worth of experience in body work, or rust repair, Doesn’t have a place to work on it, and doesn’t have the time, or enough time to get it done,...( by his own account)....I’m calling a spade a spade.

More specific to your reply, when the first words from the title are all in caps demanding help or he’ll quit, and the body in the first post amounts to tell me why I need to do this or that,..and BTW, I’m installing a turbo, a wide body kit, an IRS and a set of exhaust cutouts ( so he can pull a cord, and dispense the douche in a Honda)...well....let’s just say I had a really bloody tongue from the hard bite I was putting on it.

Then he had to question whether using the word “noob” was out of my vocabulary due to my age......He is the definition of the word.

There are 2 “please help” threads that are currently new in tech,..they are done the right way, I see you’re responding, you know what I’m talking about.

Ive said it before,...All of the atta-boys, and you can do it’s in the world won’t change one thing when it comes down to putting the blade of the sawzall on steel for 80% of the guys in this hobby. If that wasn’t the case, you should be able to weld, paint, wire, rebuild, fab/modify anything on your car simply because I’m telling you that you can do it.

Last edited:
  • Hell Yeah!
.... I am completely new to building cars......

This statement would lead me to suggest to take it to someone who knows what they're doing as far as the wide body kit is concerned. It's like announcing that you have absolutely no experience in anatomy and decided that it'd be a good idea to perform surgery on someone because you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

View: https://youtu.be/eHCTaUFXpP8

The reason I say that I believe has already been mentioned - someone would probably have to tow the turd from your yard. And, as already suggested, start with the basics. Fix the leaky transmission, install the exhaust of your choice (btw, my vote goes for the 2-1/2" X pipe to go along with your future plans....), and take your time off now to familiarize yourself with as much as you can.

Of course this all goes with my limited knowledge of who you are and what kind of skills you possess. Can you weld? Are you mechanically inclined? Have you done more than an oil change or change a head light before? We have absolutely no idea who you are (well, except for Steve - who, btw, I had NO idea who you were talking about until he spoke up!! For all I knew it was Steve from around the way..... :rlaugh:) One thing at a time noob. ;)

Edit:
Oh, and if you quit you quit, it's no skin off our backs. It'll only bother you. :shrug:

Of course this all goes with my limited knowledge of who you are and what kind of skills you possess. Can you weld? Are you mechanically inclined? Have you done more than an oil change or change a head light before? We have absolutely no idea who you are (well, except for Steve - who, btw, I had NO idea who you were talking about until he spoke up!! For all I knew it was Steve from around the way..... :rlaugh:) One thing at a time noob. ;)

Edit:

Oh, and if you quit you quit, it's no skin off our backs. It'll only bother you. :shrug:

[/QUOTE]

You hit the nail on the head. You don't know my level of expertise. These guys just assumed from the rip and didn't ask any questions to assess me. (A VERY NOOBISH THING TO DO I MIGHT ADD).

The questions that I am asking may seem stupid to you guys, but how would I figure out its a foolish idea until I ask? Not to mention, I don't know what I don't know. So, researching "how to" without knowing to research it is impossible.

I want to keep busy and having my IRS sit in Florida with all this time I have sucks. So, I'm looking at ways to get things done while I wait. I already started on weight reduction A/C delete, Smog Delete Rear Seat delete and after watching this video series from Warhorse Racing, I'm planning on swapping my front and rear bumper for even more weight reduction.

Oh, and your comment about "If you quit you quit isn't any skin off your backs" Is careless and short-minded. You don't what ally I could be.

Thanks for that.. I appreciate the morality and purpose you bring into the mix. I believe everything is accomplished in steps. When somebody gets on here,...( like alldegree) who drags home a rusty assed disaster, doesn’t have a minute worth of experience in body work, or rust repair, Doesn’t have a place to work on it, and doesn’t have the time, or enough time to get it done,...( by his own account)....I’m calling a spade a spade.

More specific to your reply, when the first words from the title are all in caps demanding help or he’ll quit, and the body in the first post amounts to tell me why I need to do this or that,..and BTW, I’m installing a turbo, a wide body kit, an IRS and a set of exhaust cutouts ( so he can pull a cord, and dispense the douche in a Honda)...well....let’s just say I had a really bloody tongue from the hard bite I was putting on it.

Then he had to question whether using the word “noob” was out of my vocabulary due to my age......He is the definition of the word.

There are 2 “please help” threads that are currently new in tech,..they are done the right way, I see you’re responding, you know what I’m talking about.

Ive said it before,...All of the atta-boys, and you can do it’s in the world won’t change one thing when it comes down to putting the blade of the sawzall on steel for 80% of the guys in this hobby. If that wasn’t the case, you should be able to weld, paint, wire, rebuild, fab/modify anything on your car simply because I’m telling you that you can do it.

MIke...

I rubbed you the wrong way and by that, I ask for your forgiveness. However, the title was a way to grab attention. Worked very well, I think.

But, seriously, you took that and ran with it without finding anything out about me. As I stated, I honestly thought you were playing with me. I have the text messages to prove it.

I didn't come here to make enemies. I came here to get advice.

Now, I have to say this, man... No one started out as an expert, but the graveyards are filled with shattered dreams and would have been greats. Your way doesn't work! Trust me! I know... You can't go off half-cocked shoot from the hip and expect good results.

I've read your posts and you seem to be a fountion of information. If I didn't dig, I'd think you were just some grumpy old man who's pissed off his dick doesn't get hard anymore and want to ruin everyone's day. But, I did dig and see that may not be the case.

Maybe you did take my title and dry humor the wrong way, but you didn't take one second to find out. "MY ADVICE... QUIT!" Your words, not mine! But, it wouldn't be any skin off your backs????

Look, I can throw blows too, but I need your help! I'm saying it out plain.

I did NOT mean to rub you or anyone the wrong way and if you insist on writing me off, then please do so and let those who want to help me, help me.
I'm going forward with this project and can use all the help I can get.