i finally got around to taking some pics of the 2.3T

BELL

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2002
California
Well like i said i finally got some pics of the engine thats going into the SVO. Its going in about 2 weeks if the weather holds...

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

i was going to take some pics of the head before it got painted and installed but i didnt. Its a ported and polished Powerhead with 1.59 intake and 1.89exh valves. Spinning freely witha ranger roller setup. The turbo is my t3-t4 hybrid thats brand spanking new. The exhaust manifold is just a ported e6 still waiting to save enough money to get the Stinger Header... I'm almost done with the lower half of the intake port match that should be done by tomarrow night. I just need to smooth it down a little more.:nice:

Attachments

• IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1566.jpg
    IMG_1566.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Sponsors (?)

I've said it before: Everytime I want a 5.0/4.6, someone on here is about to swap/is swapping/has swapped a 2.3T. Eventually I'll do the swap. Hopefully this summer I'll buy a 2.3T from a junkyard and then I have no choice but to do so if it's sitting in my garage.

Bell, she looks good. Good luck with the swap!

tealtiger93 said:
I've said it before: Everytime I want a 5.0/4.6, someone on here is about to swap/is swapping/has swapped a 2.3T. Eventually I'll do the swap. Hopefully this summer I'll buy a 2.3T from a junkyard and then I have no choice but to do so if it's sitting in my garage.

Bell, she looks good. Good luck with the swap!

They can look sharp for sure... :nice:

IM001202.JPG

i was just mocking the water pump up, just had it hanging there so no crap and little kids would put somthin in there. notice the missing lower bolt, it seems the kid decided he was going to move it or it sprouted legs, not sure...