i have to beat him

5literstang

Apr 15, 2003
Clark, NJ
ok so i met this girl that i am currently goin out with, and her brother has a 00 GT auto with just a cold air kit. he was saying that if i don't beat him, i can't go out wit his sister anymore. i think he was kidding around tho, i start to laugh to myself :lol: i told him my car was i nthe shop cuz i am gettin the DSS put in, i can't wait to see the look on his face when i destroy him at the track :owned: btw he doesn't know what i have done to my car, he thinks it just has exhaust :rlaugh: but overall all her family is cool, they all drive Fords kust like my family :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

he asked what a DSS was. i told him it was a type of cold air kit. and he believed me. but the guy is cool so i didn't laugh at him, he was a senior in high school when i was a freshman, now i'm the senior graduating! i can't wait!

5literstang said:
he asked what a DSS was. i told him it was a type of cold air kit. and he believed me. but the guy is cool so i didn't laugh at him, he was a senior in high school when i was a freshman, now i'm the senior graduating! i can't wait!

I bet he's hustlin you, just wait, you're gonna line up with him and all of a sudden you'll see his 200 shot purge out of his hood scoop... :owned:

White95V6 said:
saw your cardomain car looks good, get some days pics. Did u rewire your fogs?? Mine only go on when the headlights are on.

if ur talking about my car, thanks man, i am goin to take some day pics soon, yea i did rewire my fogs, it was very easy, in fact here is how you do it, (i got this from someone who told me how to do it. and it worked for me and my 2 friends)

1. open up center glove box

2. pop the 2 rubber caps at the front of the top lining of the center glove box.

3. there will be a screw under each rubber cap.

4. unscrew the screws.

5. pull out cup holder and tug on it so the center glove box comes out. set it aside

6. find the 2 sets of wires that are connected together by connectors. disconnect the one nearest the rear of the vehicle.

7. pop the red thing out by taking a flat head screw driver and pushing up on the red tab on the side of the connector.

8. you will see 8 wires total. you will notice that one of the 8 is red with a black stripe. and another one of the 8 will be blue with a red stripe.

9. these 2 wires will be on opposite sides of each other.

10. SWITCH THESE 2 WIRES.

11. so now the red with black stripe is where the blue with red stripe was, and the blue with red stripe is where the red with black stripe was.

12. to remove the wires, push the grey tab in the center of the connector towards the center and pull on the wire.

13. once you have switched the 2 wires. push the red tab back in the middle. and connect the connecters back together.

14. before putting the glove box back in. pull your light knob out to the parking light selection and switch the fog light switch to on.

15. get out of the car and check. if they are not on. you didn't switch the wires right or your bulbs may be broken like mine were.

16. if they are on with the parking lamps. proceed to put the glove box back together.

i hope this will help you guys with all the confusion on this. i'm 17 and did this in about 5 min. i hope you guys can accomplish it.

good luck

5literstang said:
if ur talking about my car, thanks man, i am goin to take some day pics soon, yea i did rewire my fogs, it was very easy, in fact here is how you do it, (i got this from someone who told me how to do it. and it worked for me and my 2 friends)

1. open up center glove box

2. pop the 2 rubber caps at the front of the top lining of the center glove box.

3. there will be a screw under each rubber cap.

4. unscrew the screws.

5. pull out cup holder and tug on it so the center glove box comes out. set it aside

6. find the 2 sets of wires that are connected together by connectors. disconnect the one nearest the rear of the vehicle.

7. pop the red thing out by taking a flat head screw driver and pushing up on the red tab on the side of the connector.

8. you will see 8 wires total. you will notice that one of the 8 is red with a black stripe. and another one of the 8 will be blue with a red stripe.

9. these 2 wires will be on opposite sides of each other.

10. SWITCH THESE 2 WIRES.

11. so now the red with black stripe is where the blue with red stripe was, and the blue with red stripe is where the red with black stripe was.

12. to remove the wires, push the grey tab in the center of the connector towards the center and pull on the wire.

13. once you have switched the 2 wires. push the red tab back in the middle. and connect the connecters back together.

14. before putting the glove box back in. pull your light knob out to the parking light selection and switch the fog light switch to on.

15. get out of the car and check. if they are not on. you didn't switch the wires right or your bulbs may be broken like mine were.

16. if they are on with the parking lamps. proceed to put the glove box back together.

i hope this will help you guys with all the confusion on this. i'm 17 and did this in about 5 min. i hope you guys can accomplish it.

good luck

I did the same thing but i switched the wires like right next to each other not across and the fogs are fully independant of the headlights

Man, you have got to ditch those 3.55s if you are going to be all motor.

that stage 2 and the 3.55s are not friends

4.10s would be ideal 3.90s should be your compromise if you think thast too much.