I just reopened my FB account....then remembered why I closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

You should take that to mean he wants you to post more and say something CT worthy.

Oh no maybe I'm not worthy ......?.... damn now I'll have trouble sleeping .

DSCN1787.jpg

Last edited:
I just went from the 6 to the 11. Huge difference in camera. Killed me to do it though.... I got that 6 on a $1 upgrade promo a few years back.

I’m cheap. Why I never upgrade stuff until it dies.

However my 6 might be on the verge of dying, so I got myself an IPhone Pro MAX. I’m overdue.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m cheap. Why I never upgrade stuff until it dies.

However my 6 might be on the verge of dying, so I got myself an IPhone Pro MAX. I’m overdue.
I upgrade every 2 years, had the Xs and unfortunately my wife some how lost my phone in it’s waterproof protector with my debit card, license, along with hers, her dads and brother license when we were floating the river this weekend lol :fuss: and I only had till September to finish paying it off and trade for the new 12 or whatever it will be called. So I had to pick up this iPhone SE 2020 bc I didn’t want something where Crazy bc I know I’ll be trading it in once September comes around so I’ll trade this thing in and pay idk 150 bucks to buy out this phone. Can’t believe you Had a 6 still! My dad had a 4 and mom had the 5!! I got them to finally upgrade and they got some deal that gave them 8s and they love it.

Can’t believe you Had a 6 still! My dad had a 4 and mom had the 5!! I got them to finally upgrade and they got some deal that gave them 8s and they love it.

Eh...i don't need fancy things really. More money for Mustang parts. I could use a new daily driver but that's a different story.

However my 6 had a "glitch" that left me out of contact for a few hours until i was able to reboot "something" SHe got mad at me for being cheap, logged onto the site and ordered me a phone. Only choice she gave me was the color. :p

Of course..i gotta pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.