Isn't it strange when you realize you grew up??

• Sponsors (?)

i rarely get on it in town. i just drive my car, no point that i see.

i used to hot rod it alot coming home from my old job and the cops put me on their list lol they recognize me as the white mustang. Havent done anything in town recently. now out on the back roads i may get on it some. maybe a 1-2 pull. never do i go all balls. i hardly ever get over 60.

sometimes there are dumbasses and their hondas and you just get the URGE to show them what real power is. but i just ignore the urge and end up seeing a cop drive by where i would have gunned it lol

I have grown up in the same aspect........My enjoyment comes from the car and the hard work i put into keeping it ultra clean and in working order, not from some azzhat telling me that i should do a burnout! I do appreciate when somebody with a nice car tells me that they like what i have done, They know the road i am on and can appreciate the little things and the steps it take to make a great car.

i was driving down the street one day, just cruizin. a car kept speeding up and slowing down in the lane next to me. the passenger kept rubber neckin'. this went on for about 3 miles. then we got caught at a light and the passenger yells "light 'em up!! that $h** is BAD!!!" i just putted away from the light and the guy was pissed. :shrug:

made my day. :)

RYC CUKR said:
On a side note,

Quikstang I think that I have seen you around at some cruise ins and such a while back in Orlando. I used to hang out with MMORL at the sonic up on University for a while and for some reason I seem to remember someone named Corey that had a red GT. That you?

Yep, thats me. back in the day when MMORL was all the rage. I actually still have my stickers on the car. that was when i was at my best stupidity wise. We would roll around about 8 deep, Two blown 96-8 cobra's, a few built 306 fox body stangs, and a few fox bodies on the gas. we would always show up to sonics rolling 8-10 deep a pack of 11-12 sec cars... i am suprised we never got arrested, we would race and drive like fools the whole way. But yes, that was me and my crew. LOL:nono:

I'm pretty safe behind the wheel, but I still have my fun. Before I moved out here to Kansas, me and my dad were going to the Mall in his 5.4 F-150 with a Powerdyne and we raced a Cobalt SS.. LOL... My dad still street races (and he's a cop) but we're as safe as we can be. :D