Last update before the BEAST fires up!!!

lol school. About that, I already did my housing at Georgia State so all I have to do is pass, but somehow I am still makin As and Bs. But yeah it is kind of tough with 30 hrs of work.

I hope to put down at least 290/315 NA, I want 430hp/480tq on spray, but if I get 280/300 and 400hp/450tq I will be plenty happy! I am taking it to get a dyno tune by Balanced Performance who tuned my buddies supercharged RSX(285 whp) and my other buddies Mazda Speed 3 with a 2871R turbo(390 AWHP). It should be a good safe tune and still make good power. From what the builder told me after looking at my combo and heads he said it should put down 300, a lil more with a bigger intake and *should* run 11s with a tire on spray.

Overall any increase will be awesome I won't be pissed if it isn't a dyno queen. I just know it will be the fastest car at my school

Oh and I already have another filter and some castrol syntec. I put in some 5w30 conventional for now and left the old motorcraft filter on for now, but after a bout a week I will change it to the Castrol Syntec blend in 5w30 and the new FL1A, should be fine.

yeah blah blah, but pace is gonna own ya, and when I take you in the red notch your gonna cry like a little old lady, that just got roundhouse kicked in the face by chuck norris, so what then? come on!!! after june 18th (when I can drive legally again) I shall drive with cauley to the atl to lay some south georgia beatdown upon thou steed, and hopefully you wont beat us too bad, youll prolly pull from me like keiths 96gt when we ran on the street lol..

• Sponsors (?)

I think your "happy with" hp goals are pretty realistic. I don't agree with Scott that it should put down 300 with that intake because at this point its probably your biggest limiting factor after about 4500 rpms. I mean it could, but its not likely.

Did you advance the cam any or are you going to have the rev limiter tuned out? That would be another limiting factor of your current intake if you decided to spin the motor faster.

All in all whats matters is how fast you run at the track, but I am still gonna eat your lunch, so you better hurry up and get that motor broken in so you can come down here and race me lol.

Cam was installed dot to dot. For me really since it is a street car the main goal is how it feels on the street not really how it does at the track, that is just a plus for bragging rights, if I can drive worth a damn she should go low 12s easy.

Intake is next up. I think I want a holley 2 or eddie rpm 2, but that can wait.