Status
Not open for further replies.
that air box is the facory box acting as an air dam and was my issue the whole time.. no manual will tell you that...
No manual will tell you that because manuals are for fixing things, not doing silly things.

Something something reason we have warning labels.

• Sponsors (?)

“oof so personal but i have fixed my drivabilty issue...”
No, it was not personal. It was specific, and personalized with helpful intent. And from what little I can understand from your extended post with lack of standard sentence structure, you did not understand his point and do exactly what he said not to.
(That was a bit of personal jab. It is still meant to help.)

You need a way to quickly figure out who on here knows cars, who is a expert, and who’s advice needs less weight. Since joining in November has not been long enough for you to get a feel for that, here is a shortcut that will help. Tap/click on the user’s screen name at the top of a post.
If it says Mod Dude, Admin, Janitor, Favorite Tool, or Mustang Master, do not argue. Ask questions if you do not understand or have seen other info. They collectively have what you need to know.

For the rest, check out how long they have been a member and especially pay attention to the reaction score and points. There is a good chance many of those reaction scores were from useful and like reactions.
To help us to help you better, please remember that we are trying to read your writing, not listen to you talk. If you can try to write with formal punctuation and capitalization, with sentence and paragraph structure, it will communicate better than an informal, extended text messaging structure. A typo or incorrect auto correct is easier to understand than many run on ideas.
Good luck and happy driving.

Attachments

• 5AB65801-FFD6-45D9-94DC-63194D802F05.png
    5AB65801-FFD6-45D9-94DC-63194D802F05.png
    467.7 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, @AydenTv, too much info is not a good thing unless you're able to siphon off the BS. I have run across boobtube video's that were total crap concerning our cars, that is why I got the magic book and a subscription to stangnet.
I've never had the urge to punch the book, I can't say that for some interwebz experience.
Don't take it personal, we try to keep it light around here but factual info with personal experience and results.
Members will 'call you out' when they know something said is inaccurate, like the 25th anniversary badge, my 89 does not have one, I do have a badge I scored from the dash of a 90 gt that I got from the original owner but was ravaged by rust.
Note: anyone can read and understand my post, compare this to the one sentence, one paragraph post of yours. Again, not a criticism, just pointing out that you may need to take a breath, proof read your post before you hit that send button.
Oh, and pm me a link to your youtube channel, if it concerns our cars I'll watch it, I may learn something.
What benefits does a subscriber get with stangnet.. lol and i can agree, im use to writting scripts for Youtube and Lyrics... plus me not being a mechanic fr dont know terms and will slang it up.. like earlier my car started to buck and snatch on me when i got on it... you would say my 5.0 lx had a bad hesitation when wot was applied or any serious load.. lol i uave oil in my egr and iac due to the pcv vaulve.. or at least i hope thats my only issue lol...and i dont mind being corrected and i can understand some noob that fixed his car with basically a shoe box, tape, and alot of stupid questions like I think an injector is unplugged but the all are on.. why do i have an extra one.. lol then sent a pic on my spout connector plug.. ive came along why in 3 months.. i legit took off my air filter tube, iac, egr, tps, egr spacer, and bout to take off my intake manifold again and clean it.. oh and whats this magic book also sorry for my adhd lol i jum0 around alot

“oof so personal but i have fixed my drivabilty issue...”
No, it was not personal. It was specific, and personalized with helpful intent. And from what little I can understand from your extended post with lack of standard sentence structure, you did not understand his point and do exactly what he said not to.
(That was a bit of personal jab. It is still meant to help.)

You need a way to quickly figure out who on here knows cars, who is a expert, and who’s advice needs less weight. Since joining in November has not been long enough for you to get a feel for that, here is a shortcut that will help. Tap/click on the user’s screen name at the top of a post.
If it says Mod Dude, Admin, Janitor, Favorite Tool, or Mustang Master, do not argue. Ask questions if you do not understand or have seen other info. They collectively have what you need to know.

For the rest, check out how long they have been a member and especially pay attention to the reaction score and points. There is a good chance many of those reaction scores were from useful and like reactions.
To help us to help you better, please remember that we are trying to read your writing, not listen to you talk. If you can try to write with formal punctuation and capitalization, with sentence and paragraph structure, it will communicate better than an informal, extended text messaging structure. A typo or incorrect auto correct is easier to understand than many run on ideas.
Good luck and happy driving.
i listen to everyone but its the internet ill legit go and research like what the iac does or tps of tfi moduke before i blindly throw money at this car.. now i gotta go do the idiiiooot test to my car.. turn key on then let engine warm up and go to closed loop, tap the breaks 5 times, and turn on ac..if idle goes down a lil lower then lts in test mode.. i then press accellerater to the floor and hold it for 5 minutes or untill then engine cuts itself off..then i should know my issue with it

• Haha
i listen to everyone but its the internet ill legit go and research like what the iac does or tps of tfi moduke before i blindly throw money at this car.. now i gotta go do the idiiiooot test to my car.. turn key on then let engine warm up and go to closed loop, tap the breaks 5 times, and turn on ac..if idle goes down a lil lower then lts in test mode.. i then press accellerater to the floor and hold it for 5 minutes or untill then engine cuts itself off..then i should know my issue with it
Why can’t you learn how to punctuate your damn paragraphs, and spell for that matter. The freaking phone almost does that for you. You barely make any damn sense!!

Reactions: 4 users
For real?? You got this from the internet?
And you're gonna do it??
Ok.

• Haha
just kidding bout the test.. fr.. and another little known issue is distributors being janky and rigged... my 89 lx convertible 5.0 has this as a tag...
E7AE cant read - DA
W/MOD GAY
89 L 2 0
E6AE-12127-DA

btw my block is a roller with flat tappet cam and that was the firing order problem..

There are non-HO roller cams.

Until you pull a VC and confirm valve timing events, it has not been confirmed that your cam is a non-HO firing order. You really need to dig into the engine more and identify the parts you have on it. There are clues all over which many people on many different media formats have given you great advice on what to check, but from what I can see you actually haven't done any of those things.

It wouldn't be the first time i've seen someone toss a 87+ non-HO short or long block from a crown vic into a Mustang after blowing the engine and rewiring the injector harness to work with the HO ECU. Used to be quite common 10-15 years or so ago when 5.0 non-HO's were cheap and everywhere in the junkyards and explorer motors were still too expensive. Blow the motor, get it running cheapest way possible, and let the next guy worry about it.

Reactions: 1 users
There are non-HO roller cams.

Until you pull a VC and confirm valve timing events, it has not been confirmed that your cam is a non-HO firing order. You really need to dig into the engine more and identify the parts you have on it. There are clues all over which many people on many different media formats have given you great advice on what to check, but from what I can see you actually haven't done any of those things.

It wouldn't be the first time i've seen someone toss a 87+ non-HO short or long block from a crown vic into a Mustang after blowing the engine and rewiring the injector harness to work with the HO ECU. Used to be quite common 10-15 years or so ago when 5.0 non-HO's were cheap and everywhere in the junkyards and explorer motors were still too expensive. Blow the motor, get it running cheapest way possible, and let the next guy worry about it.
The first part is spot on. Rather then listen he’d rather make troll posts and do what he wants anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

1610739504197.png

:pop:

I gotta be real, I read this stupid :poo: he writes for entertainment purposes, he likes to be on (as in youtoob,any forum that'll have him) he needs,craves the attention. But with some therapy and possible medication, he can't be helped.

Too harsh?

I mean it would take all of 30 seconds to stroll over to the car, pop the hood, look at cyl 1 on the pass side, look right at the corner of the head near the valve cover and see if there is an “S” or a “T” there.

that would be a start.

E56FF764-9C23-43B0-A576-D51E9E85597B.jpeg

I mean it would take all of 30 seconds to stroll over to the car, pop the hood, look at cyl 1 on the pass side, look right at the corner of the head near the valve cover and see if there is an “S” or a “T” there.

that would be a start.

E56FF764-9C23-43B0-A576-D51E9E85597B.jpeg
No that would be the end of the merry go round !

• Haha
  • Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.