Megasquirt Digital Dash

• Sponsors (?)

As far as alternator charging what are your guys opinions and thoughts on this product? I did the 3g conversion years ago.

Why not just install a resistor in the harness, like the one off the back of the OEM cluster? Thats all I did on my SN.

Reactions: 1 user
Have a few questions, if I may?

Running a Pimpxs with what I assume is the 2v of the DDefi dash. And love it

1Q. In the pictures I show the jump wire going from JP29 to JP26, but I’m unsure on what side( left or right) of JP26 do I put the jumper wire?

2Q. I’m using the internal baro of the Pimpxs so the jumper is on 2-3 leaving 1 open, with this affect the outcome?

3Q. I am running a spartan wideband on each bank. JP12 is my driver side wideband, what would you recommend to do?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• A88D5455-E24C-4840-9C87-1EFC1A0C3501.jpeg
    A88D5455-E24C-4840-9C87-1EFC1A0C3501.jpeg
    417.1 KB · Views: 33
  • AEE0A9E8-61B9-4729-8371-427767ED4C75.jpeg
    AEE0A9E8-61B9-4729-8371-427767ED4C75.jpeg
    479.4 KB · Views: 26
Have a few questions, if I may?

Running a Pimpxs with what I assume is the 2v of the DDefi dash. And love it

1Q. In the pictures I show the jump wire going from JP29 to JP26, but I’m unsure on what side( left or right) of JP26 do I put the jumper wire?

2Q. I’m using the internal baro of the Pimpxs so the jumper is on 2-3 leaving 1 open, with this affect the outcome?

3Q. I am running a spartan wideband on each bank. JP12 is my driver side wideband, what would you recommend to do?

Thank you in advance
I am going to need some more context for these questions.

Has anyone made a dash that looks like the stock foxbody gauges?
An HD rendering of the OEM Gauges would be pretty sweet. The ability to customize the arrangement of gauges as well as the limits of each one would be pretty sweet too.

If you teach yourself how to 3D model ( youtube university :D ), you could make any gauge face you can think of. :nice:

I started making my own last night in TS with the designer mode.

I cant figure out how to get the half gauges on the left? If i take a circle gauge and make it half the
sweep is always on the left side, which works for the oil/fuel on the right side but not the volt/temp on the
left. If i rotate to look correct then the numbers are inverted?

I love the idea of a stock cluster dash. Just installing my pro dash right now so I don’t even know where to begin in regards to making custom dashes. I would be willing to donate some money for the development of one. I was also wondering if it is possible to configure an input to switch between different dashes?

I love the idea of a stock cluster dash. Just installing my pro dash right now so I don’t even know where to begin in regards to making custom dashes. I would be willing to donate some money for the development of one. I was also wondering if it is possible to configure an input to switch between different dashes?
There currently is not an option to use an input to handle User Actions within TunerStudio. This has to be manually done by like said above touchscreen swipe or using a keyboard/mouse to change between the tabs. If TunerStudio provides this option we will for sure be using it.

Came up with this. Needs turn signals and high beam still
You have done a pretty good job on your dashboard. I have attached some turn signal and high beam icons for you. You can also use indicators with no text and black background to cover anything that you don't want to see, but you will have to remove the needle and overlay another gauge on top to hide everything. If you need some help just let me know.

Attachments

• High Beam ON - Blue.png
    High Beam ON - Blue.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Left Turn Signal ON - Green V2.png
    Left Turn Signal ON - Green V2.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Right Turn Signal ON - Green.png
    Right Turn Signal ON - Green.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 24
You have done a pretty good job on your dashboard. I have attached some turn signal and high beam icons for you. You can also use indicators with no text and black background to cover anything that you don't want to see, but you will have to remove the needle and overlay another gauge on top to hide everything. If you need some help just let me know.

I was actually going to message you after i noticed some of your dashes on the website show turn signal and high
beam icons, i figured you made them up. I do not see the attachment?

One thing im unsure of is how to set some of the gauges as to what sensor to read. RPM is pretty straight forward i get
that along with water temp and oil press. but the source/input drop down has what seems like multiple options for Speedo
and i have no idea what to use for turn signal or high beam or fuel level? I figured when using a DD EFI dash there is some sorta generic input that is used?

Another issue i had was i did the tach first and when doing the speedo i just took the size from the tach and copied the numbers over to the speedo in the properties but it didnt turn out the same size? lol so i just ended up eye balling all of them.