Meineke in Alton Illinois Sucks

godstangit

Dec 21, 2002
Illinois
Well I got fired from my job as a tech at Meineke in Alton Illinois cause Ive taken too much time off work. I missed 8 days in the last 40 days cause one of my friend/son (my daughters fiance)was diagnosed with cancer and I took time off to run him to the hospital for emergency blood transfusions and chemo treatments, AND I picked up something and got real sick for 4 days ,AND my wife had to have emergency gall bladder surgery!! I cant believe ALL this stuff has happened in such a short time,either. So Meineke let me go, I even bought the paper work from the doctors to show them that though it might be beyond comprehension, these things REALLY HAPPENED. Dave Wirth owner of Meineke Car Care in Alton Illinois, YOU are in my opinion,THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD.

• Sponsors (?)

drakesdad said:
Have you looked into FMLA-Family Medical Leave Act.....if you need to take time off work for yourself or to care for a family member it is covered.........look into it and take it to them.....
Yeah Ive callad workers rights lawyers and all told me the same thing- The buisness must employ at least 51 people, and you must request the time off- Well, my x boss has 2 shops and employs only 10 people-and I wish I could just kick his azz, but he is just a cruel and heartless person and what comes around goes around, he'll get whats due to him.

Man if anyone deserves Karma it is that A hole...............Maybe word will get around and no one will go there anymore.....I really hope things turn around for you....sounds like your taking a mental beating.....

Man, talk about "When it rains, it pours"....

The "Boss" in question here (if he deserves that title) has absolutely no respect, or common sense..and karma will make that his downfall one day...that's pretty much certain

Work slowly man, get back on your feet, and work hard at whatever you're doing, much like you've been doing the past while, that's what'll pay off. I can pretty much promise you that sticking to what you've been doing will land you much more of an opportunity than that dicksponge of a boss ever could have offered...

drakesdad said:
Man if anyone deserves Karma it is that A hole...............Maybe word will get around and no one will go there anymore.....I really hope things turn around for you....sounds like your taking a mental beating.....
Man thats partly why Im here venting, this is really stressfull worring about where I can get a job,how Tony is going to handle his next round of chemo,bills etc.,but when I think about him possibly dying, he's got more to dwell about then me. BTW, I did post a few comments about how cold The owner of Meineke in Alton Illinois was to me and my family in the "Sound Off" section of the local paper, don't know if or when it'll get published though, LOL!

Here's a thought if you want to go through with it.....contact the local media and tell them the story and they will run it as a human interest story...you may get some much needed help and he will get some much needed exposure of what a azzhole he really is...

drakesdad said:
Here's a thought if you want to go through with it.....contact the local media and tell them the story and they will run it as a human interest story...you may get some much needed help and he will get some much needed exposure of what a azzhole he really is...
You know what really gets me fired up is that Tony was a manager at a local car wash / detail shop and moved his family to a nice apt and was putting money away for a down payment on a house next year, they were only in the new apt less than 3 months and when I helped him move out he made a deal with the landlord and left his almost new refridgerator in the apt. and the landlord doesn't even return his phone calls when he inquires about his deposit and the 100.00 for the fridge. I can't believe how cold and heartless these people are, I mean I think about it, and I just could not be that way to someone going thru all this s#!t. So yeah I just might go ahead and and see if the media might want to do a special interest story and expose these rats who pass themselves off as people.