MS DIYPNP fuel pressure input

That's why I'm doing the same thing. Sensor will go below the gauge facing towards the back.
UPDATE: Arrived Tuesday, 2/26/19
Sensor installed, harness fabricated with supplied pigtail, pulled harness through firewall.
Mods to ECU & connections tomorrow.
Setup TS to display.thanks to Steve.

IMG_1256.JPG

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

sure i can
-tools
-custom channel editor
create new channel and name it.
choose your input channel
-linear input
ADC conversion - 10bit
- fill in you volts vs pressure.
Can't find where to configure input channel to SPAREADC (a.k.a.; ADC or ADC0). Only see adc6 & adc7. There are only 2 ADC channels.
ad6 & ad7 are not naming conventions for Microsquirt Module, which uses SpareADC1 & SpareADC2, although TS calls them SPAREADC & SPAREADC1. They can't seem to keep naming conventions organized. This was not allowable when I was the Configuration Manager for Electronics.
This is why my MAF ended up on AD2; wasn't sure what was what.

I assume that:
adc6 (in TS Custom Channel Editor) = SPAREADC (in TS) = SpareADC1 (on MS Module) = AD1 on the DIY
adc7 (in TS Custom Channel Editor) = SPAREADC1 (in TS) = SpareADC2 (on MS Module) = AD2 on the DIY

Last edited:
In the TunerStudio reference guide found here it clearly shows how the datafield and input pins are arranged.
Jump to section 4.6.1

ADC6 is spareadc
ADC7 is spareadc2

if you are using other input pins you may have to reference the bitwise tables on either the ports or the status bits. I can explain how bitwise works if you need me to, but i think you have that figured out.