MS DIYPNP fuel pressure input

Sparky714

Oct 16, 2015
North Dakota
I'm going to add a pressure transducer to be able to monitor and datalog fuel pressure. I think I've got the wiring figured out, I can use ADC1 or ADC2 inputs. But I'm not sure how to set it up in Tunerstudio. @a91what Can you help me out Steve?

• Sponsors (?)

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
sure i can
-tools
-custom channel editor
create new channel and name it.
choose your input channel
-linear input
ADC conversion - 10bit
- fill in you volts vs pressure.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
no problem! i actually have a bunch of extra sensors on my car so if you run into any trouble i have been down this road before.

Blown88GT

Founding Member
Nov 13, 1999
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
What you ordered is the same one i was looking at.
Until I saw this thread, didn't know these inexpensive ones were available. I have a gauge on the schrader valve which has the schrader to 1/8" NPT adapter. I'd have to create a "T", don't want to give up the mechanical gauge under the hood.
http://performancefuelsystems.com/products.htm
16_1104_Algis76886copy.jpg

Monitoring fuel pressure under load would be very useful.
I'm using ADC2 for the MAF. ADC1 is still available.
BTW, there are unused pins on the Ford connector, I've already used pin-41 for the WBO2.
Different years may vary, spares for mine are: 5, 8, 11, 18, 28, 39, 41, 44, 51, 55

The DIY might be a bit easier to modify than the PNP, but both use the Microsquirt Module.

Oct 16, 2015
North Dakota
What you ordered is the same one i was looking at.
Until I saw this thread, didn't know these inexpensive ones were available. I have a gauge on the schrader valve which has the schrader to 1/8" NPT adapter. I'd have to create a "T", don't want to give up the mechanical gauge under the hood.
http://performancefuelsystems.com/products.htm
View attachment 620585

Monitoring fuel pressure under load would be very useful.
I'm using ADC2 for the MAF. ADC1 is still available.
BTW, there are unused pins on the Ford connector, I've already used pin-41 for the WBO2.
Different years may vary, spares for mine are: 5, 8, 11, 18, 28, 39, 41, 44, 51, 55

The DIY might be a bit easier to modify than the PNP, but both use the Microsquirt Module.
I have a gauge on the schrader valve also. I bought a 1/8" brass 90 and a 1/8" brass T fitting and run the gauge straight up and the transducer out the side of the T.

Nov 13, 1999
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I was going to do something the same. You can just about see it peeking out in this pic. Have all the fittings except for a short or close nipple, left over from troubleshooting the fuel pump before the Megasquirt.
I need to get it up higher to clear the intake hose.
Where do you use the 1/8" brass 90?
It's a lower priority. Need to get the driveshaft back in & the road in front of my house finished, can't get out my driveway.
IMG_1140 (small).jpg

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2015
North Dakota
I was going to do something the same. You can just about see it peeking out in this pic. Have all the fittings except for a short or close nipple, left over from troubleshooting the fuel pump before the Megasquirt.
I need to get it up higher to clear the intake hose.
Where do you use the 1/8" brass 90?
It's a lower priority. Need to get the driveshaft back in & the road in front of my house finished, can't get out my driveway.
My gauge is in the same location as yours. I used the 90 in the end of the schrader adapter to turn it up , then into the "T" , then gauge on top. Once you add the "T", you'll have the same setup I've got.