Mustang is down for the count and it's Capri FTW!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Now my Capri is down. ********* MOTHER ******** G** DAMN SON OF A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Ignition switch took a **** on me. Car's sitting in my ****ing driveway barely out of the road. Had to push it out of the street myself. Driveway goes uphill. ****!

I'm missing work too. :rolleyes: :mad:

Oh okay. I had to make a special trip back to the store to get it. Wanted to save you that if I could. Also had a heck of a time finding a place that had them or knew what I was talking about. Are you sure that is the problem? How can you tell if I may ask? Might be good for me to know.

Oh okay. I had to make a special trip back to the store to get it. Wanted to save you that if I could. Also had a heck of a time finding a place that had them or knew what I was talking about. Are you sure that is the problem? How can you tell if I may ask? Might be good for me to know.

Well, when I started it this morning, it ran fine. Backed out of my driveway then all of a sudden it shut off as if I pulled the key back. Then I tried to start it again and I felt a snap then the key went forward too far. Can't pull it back and the key is stuck. :( Same thing it did a year ago. :nonono: