My 2000th should be here!

• Sponsors (?)

77sleeper said:
HAHAHA BTW posts in talk do not count --- I will give you an extra just cuz I feel for ya
:lol: Ahhh, I was going to see if he'd figure it out on his own. Watching someone :bang: trying to figure out why their post count isn't going up is always good for a chuckle.

On another forum, posts in the humor thread don't count towards your posts, otherwise I would have skyrocketed my post count and become the top post whore. I guess this is a good thing. :shrug:

DcDisturbed947 said:
I know I was reading the 4.6 and how they were saying our forum is dead, well lol, it really is its pretty sad
The 4.6l modular forums are by far the busiest forums on Stangnet. We have some 4,000 threads in our forums while there are 40,000 in the 4.6l Most V6 owners are not into performance :shrug: and since not members of Stangnet.

Hey Chris, how much power did you gain from the one-touch-down passenger window and the XM radio? :p
Chris' Sig
Preformance Mods: EBAY CAI, MAC Straight Flowpath Duals w/X Pipe, Rear Sway Bar, XM Radio, One-Touch Psgr Window Down

98StangRidah said:
Hey Chris, how much power did you gain from the one-touch-down passenger window and the XM radio? :p
Chris' Sig
Preformance Mods: EBAY CAI, MAC Straight Flowpath Duals w/X Pipe, Rear Sway Bar, XM Radio, One-Touch Psgr Window Down
That's has got to be good for another 18rwhp and 20rwtq. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :hail2: