Alright as many of you know, an SN95's axles are 3/4 of an inch longer than fox length axles. So, this puts the brake location out farther. Most people just go out and buy special bracket kits to make fox length axles work with SN brakes. Well I decided not to do this. Here's what I did:
I started off with no brakes on the rear end because that's how I bought it. Hopefully you guys can get yourself this far without assistance, because if you're going to tackle this, you should be able to simply remove calipers and bridges.
1) Remove the 4 nuts/bolts holding each of the brackets onto...
As far as the brake lines that is mentioned in the above thread as well.
About finished getting the 94-98 rear end ready for the swap. I cleaned, primered and painted it, installed fox length axles. Just waiting on the sn95 rotors and new pads.
I have the factory sn95 stock hardlines on the rear end, I just need to clarify what fitting/adapter etc I need to connect the Fox brake supply line to the T fitting on the rear end.
Some info I find says 3/8"-24 Inverted Flare Female to 7/16"-24 Inverted Flare Male adapter fitting, while others say its 3/8 -24 on both ends. My fox is an 86 v6 car.