My car is getting really bad gas mileage so I ran these codes.
175 - Heated oxygen sensor unable to switch, left side
176 - Heated oxygen sensor indicates lean condition, left side
632 - transmission control switch circuit did not change states during KOER
116 - coolant temperatre sensor out of self test range
I think I need a new o2 sensor on the left side and a ect sensor... does this sound good?
also what about the 632 code. Could this be my shift kit?
175 - Heated oxygen sensor unable to switch, left side
176 - Heated oxygen sensor indicates lean condition, left side
632 - transmission control switch circuit did not change states during KOER
116 - coolant temperatre sensor out of self test range
I think I need a new o2 sensor on the left side and a ect sensor... does this sound good?
also what about the 632 code. Could this be my shift kit?