Nick's "lvndpst" Restoration (and Slight Modification) Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Urban Dictionary: :poo: stick
.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=:poo: stick
The stick would commonly be shared among people of the same household, or even the entire village. the term "wrong end of the :poo: stick" was coined because if you were to take a dump at night, and needed to grab the "stick", you had a chance of grabbing the wrong end of it.

Meh, wouldn’t bother me coming from you either. Basically anyone on here. We don’t have anyone that I actually dislike. Only reason a name calling would get under my skin is if I had a particular dislike for the person. Come to think of it, I don’t really have anyone in my life like that anymore. Name call away. And while you’re at it, someone come finish painting my bumper so I can start driving my car.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm just glad that when there's an insult hurled with the name Mike attached....it's not me. :D
I think he was not being insulting, maybe a 'pet' name
Kinda like calling a puppy ':poo:stain'

someone come finish painting my bumper so I can start driving my car.
Did I tell you how much I hate painting?

Another minor update. I gave in to the EBay f*cks with their high prices and bought a SD intake tract. I couldn’t take looking at my rigged up one any more. Once I put my coil cover and distributor condom back on, she’ll look pretty stock.

Before:
D9B0B2C0-087A-4A2E-A5FC-9BF8994AE3E4.jpeg

After:

F35E5A24-7338-47CD-B8CE-E7888F31682A.jpeg

That’s all.

Reactions: 5 users
Another minor update. I gave in to the EBay f*cks with their high prices and bought a SD intake tract. I couldn’t take looking at my rigged up one any more. Once I put my coil cover and distributor condom back on, she’ll look pretty stock.
Before:
D9B0B2C0-087A-4A2E-A5FC-9BF8994AE3E4.jpeg

After:

F35E5A24-7338-47CD-B8CE-E7888F31682A.jpeg

That’s all.

That looks really nice man

Reactions: 1 user
Well guys, I’m not dead.

We decided to take a leap of faith and buy a 1900 farm house on 2 acres outside of town to completely update like we’re Chip and Joanna Gaines... Our house is pending sale, and the close dates are July 17th on our new place, and July 30th on the current house (giving us two weeks to move). So I’ve been busy fixing and cleaning our current house, doing showings, etc. Having three kids and two pets, it’s been a challenge. Now that the both homes are pending, I have turned my attention to other things.

Today I taught my 6 year old to ride his bike without training wheels. This is a screen shot of a video. Dad of the year here forgot his helmet until we were 30-45 mins in. Whoops.

D3CBC2F1-B5A5-4069-BB71-F1846F7AD257.jpeg

Once my boy was ready for a break, I got my bumper repair in its first coat of filler primer.

9465A72F-C6C6-4BC0-BE0B-1890E6DF55E7.jpeg

If I’m lucky, maybe I will get the lower plastics all shot the same color gray this week and be able to check that chore off the list. We’ll see. The wife is sweating the move pretty hard.

Reactions: 6 users
I’m looking forward the outdoor space. I can teach my boys to shoot, start my car at night or early in the morning without guilt of waking my retired neighbors, and no longer listen to any yappy lap dogs being let out at 2 am by the brain dead guy behind me.

The house will be a challenge as we are going to be living in it during the renovations, but we have the camper to escape to as well. Maybe I will start a thread about the reno for those that are interested.

Reactions: 5 users