Fox Novi 2k Install Checklist

• Sponsors (?)

Nice - how did you get it to put out that much Boost? Intercooled version?
No just a pulley swap willdo it . Unless you’re getting a killer deal a Novi 2k is over kill . A self contained Vortech V3 will be more then enough as posted above . Easier install . No lines tap .

Btw Vortech and Paxton who makes the Novi are sister companies. The compressors ( blowers ) are almost identical between the two companies .

I have some experience with these things and also some friends at Vortech . You can’t go wrong with a v3 for what you’re looking for

No just a pulley swap willdo it . Unless you’re getting a killer deal a Novi 2k is over kill . A self contained Vortech V3 will be more then enough as posted above . Easier install . No lines tap .

Btw Vortech and Paxton who makes the Novi are sister companies. The compressors ( blowers ) are almost identical between the two companies .

I have some experience with these things and also some friends at Vortech . You can’t go wrong with a v3 for what you’re looking for

Man - that is really really helpful - thank you very much.

It was the HO version of the V3 kit with the aluminum intake pipe, so I was told. Bought it off eBay. 6 months old. Stock 3.33 pulley but I guess I just got lucky. On the dyno she made right at 10lbs when the engine hit the rev limiter at 6200 rpm.