now this is chebby rice!

• Sponsors (?)

I gotta give the guy an A+ for effort. Actually will have something diffrent when hes done...but I still feel like I will regret loosing those 10 minutes of my life.

DCP_2550.JPG

it needs fit and finish, but theres alot of tube frame and welding fab work on that. but my opinion is biased.

kevin2m4 said:
DCP_2550.JPG

it needs fit and finish, but theres alot of tube frame and welding fab work on that. but my opinion is biased.

did you see half of the engine bay pics though, the "tube" setup looks like it's made from some rusty-ass square-stock, well at least thats what i saw.

88 Fox GT said:
A lot of the people on that forum actually like it! WTF?

Looks like complete ****!

and thats exactly why im over here even though i drive an f-body. dont worry shes for sale, and im gonna try to get in another mustang.

mob said:
That guy took the hands on in that car to an extreme! car looks like a ugly destruction derby car, but A for effort.
Agreed. It's kinda like a kid with downs syndrome painting a large picture. He took a lot of time and effort doing it, but it looks like complete ass.

Maybe the guy's retarded and people are just complimenting him because they feel bad for him. :shrug:

:jester: