One proud Mustang daddy........

I have been working for quite a while now to get all the codes cleared from my EEC. It has been a long an arduous process as many of you can identify with. Well, after muh cursing, changing of parts, and the like I ran KOER and KOEO tests and got the big 11. So I took her out for a ride to see what a "properly running" Mustang feels like. She ran well, but then the oil pressure gauge (OE) started going berzerk dropping to 0 and all kinds of craziness. I know it is electrical because the rebuild is fresh and it does this while the electrical system is under a load at idle (rolling up and down windows/lights on etc.) It seems to me that the alternator is going south, because I am pretty sure this happened last time the alternator took a dump. Any other suggestions??
At long last, codes are cleared, but back under the hood for another adventure.
Mustangs are like women. At times they can convincingly tell you that everything is great and then 5 minutes later out of left field-wham!-they hit you with a baseball bat to the schlong. :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

302RollinHard said:
Mustangs are like women. At times they can convincingly tell you that everything is great and then 5 minutes later out of left field-wham!-they hit you with a baseball bat to the schlong. :SNSign:

I kinda like being compared to a Mustang...:rlaugh: