PICS!! Of my new carpet,D/S loop,linelock, Sister's new car and MORE!! A MUST SEE!

Ya I didnt want to waste your time making 182 different threads so here it is all in one thread. First I would like to introduce you to my new carpet and floormats. Easy install and looks sooo nice. My seats are looking pretty bad so I will be gettin Summit seats and a leather rear seat, I jsut want to make sure I have the funds for everything else (engine rebuild) first.

car.jpg

car_003.jpg

Heres some pics of the driveshaft loop I just installed. Thanks to stangfreak for the help with this and the linelock. I did like him and installed it 12.25 inches behind the crossmember.

car_007.jpg

car_006.jpg

Heres the linelock. Right now its not wired up because I have more important things to install but I can drive it and bleed the brakes now (also have new pads al laround with dual piston calipers up front)

linelocl_001.jpg

Ok my sister just got her liscence and somehow talked my dad into letting her buy this deathtrap. When I said I wanted a GT they didnt want to hear it, only a v6 but I eventually talked them into it. Then my sister gets this thing no probelm :shrug: This thing is prety badass tho, disc brakes all around, RWD, power windows and runs pretty good. My sister is gonna get it painted orange. Shes crazy. I drove it like a million times and its soooo much fun with the top down. Those floormats came with the car.

car_008.jpg

car_010.jpg

And this is a Saleen painted in that Berylium color that I saw at Blacks Auto Group in Orlando... :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

derek1_003.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hhahah, that looks great man!! Way to go with the work. Your seats look just like mine, i feel embarassed some times, lol. But we have the same interior and im glad to see that the black carpet fits right in, i will do that some time. I cant wait to see pics of the black seats when you get them in there, i have the same plan, so it will be cool to get to see it before i do it.

Rootus said:
I like the Fiat, I'd paint it red though :). Fun little cars.

FIAT = Fix It Again Tony

I hope you're ready to do more wrenchin on your little sister's car then on yours! My dad used to own a Fiat... used to. Sharp as hell and fun when it was running good, but it seemed like it was down more then up. Just warning you. Oh, and their electrical system runs positive ground, not negative ground like ours does. Found that out the hard way when dealing with an old school coil. At least my dads did, but his was pretty old. Crazy Europeans.

Adam