Pictures! Need Your Help Stangnet!

hey
i am doing a powerpoint presentation for a class about the street racing scene. (i am talking about how dangerous it is and how unsafe etc...) i am really in need of some pictures of mustangs racing other cars, street racing etc. i looked all over and couldnt really find any. once again i am not encouraging it or anything, but i figured if i am going to do it about street racing i might as well do some under the lines ricer bashing (lots of ricers in class, i dont want to come off as too disrespectful) and represent stangs etc... thanks alot for your time and i hope you guys can help me. once again, preferably night time, obviously street racing, or about to race pics.
thanks!
serper3
:SNSign: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Only problem your going to have is that it kills <200 people a year from last I heard. Its not a big problem, but alot of people are miking a big deal about it.

And im willing to bet that 75% of those deaths were caused by ricers though...they like racing in traffic, around turns, and in the rain. :notnice: Thats why most crashes occur IMO. The guys that run em on empty roads/freeways arent the cause of the big upstir in the media and public, its the darn ricers. Be sure to make that clear LOL.

Only problem your going to have is that it kills <200 people a year from last I heard. Its not a big problem, but alot of people are miking a big deal about it.

And im willing to bet that 75% of those deaths were caused by ricers though...they like racing in traffic, around turns, and in the rain. :notnice: Thats why most crashes occur IMO. The guys that run em on empty roads/freeways arent the cause of the big upstir in the media and public, its the darn ricers. Be sure to make that clear LOL.

i pretty much agree with you 100%. i go to De Anza community college in the bay area and i swear their are like 50 asians for every person of another race. i am not trying to be racist but the parking lot looks like an import show convention or some ****. :nonono: my class of 30 is prolly 65%+ asian so i deffinately see all the "race crews" and how they think they are sooo hard and how they drive really recklessly in the parking garages etc. some of the videos i put in the presentation and some of the things i am going to say will clearly show my dislike for the ricers :flag: and my stang and american muscle appreciation. i bet i will even get a few scion drivers or what not who will wanna run me afterwords :bang: ..... oh well wish me luck though guys, i just want an A..... :rolleyes:

i would get that vid of the eclipse (or whatever it was) that the wing fell off of and put that on a slideshow... "street racing is unsafe because ricers dont know how to use bolts, only 3M...."

might wanna get some clips from Red Asphalt, bangedup and rotten both have a grizly collection of wrecks and such as well, but be careful both of the last have **** and worse occasionally.

Your best bet would be to google picture search different models of cars and wreck with the tag racing.

thanks alot guys! i gave the presentation today and it whent great. i did some serious ricer bashing and ofcoarse afterwords several people tried to talk to me etc.. my friend is in the class and he totally voluntarily stepped in and... slightly embelished as to how fast my car is..:D they pretty much felt :owned:.... and they prolly will try to make up for it by adding stickers or a bigger wing... oh well..
anyway thanks guys! i appreciate your help!:SNSign:

Is this even in our country? Cause if not, I've seen just as bad from poor road way systems in foreign countries.

And what's with the homo twin sig? What sort of site are you late nighting in?

What I do in my spare time s none of your business :mad: :lol:

fastER than theirs :).

she was pretty hot, RIP :(.