Progress Thread Project v6 What?!?!?!: 95 Saleen v6 Sport

Huh? Freaking out about that? Like cause of originality or something?

Well I went back to my hoarding cave and pulled out an era correct v6 Vortech Supercharger kit. The car right now is stored away. Most of the preservation stuff was completed. Right now I’ve been working on getting all the bits and pieces collected up. Since this car will be on standalone EFI I kept the discharge tube and inlet tubes in storage. I will have a power pipe made that uses the factory location so no hole cutting and have a new discharge tube made to run a bov.

Reactions: 6 users
Right now I’m collecting up parts to make sure I have 90% or more of everything needed for this build. Once the 97 comes home I’ll start working with Kevin to kick this one off.

In three months do I get a 20 Year Member badge???

Reactions: 1 user
Right now I’m collecting up parts to make sure I have 90% or more of everything needed for this build. Once the 97 comes home I’ll start working with Kevin to kick this one off.

In three months do I get a 20 Year Member badge???
Yes, but you'll probably need to remind me. It's one of the checks that I do manually since it's a big job for the server to check every user and apply as necessary.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, but you'll probably need to remind me. It's one of the checks that I do manually since it's a big job for the server to check every user and apply as necessary.
Totally get it. I used to run a Forum and a BBS back in the day. The BBS is still alive and doing well. Before you ask, yes it’s the type you dial into.