Progress Thread Project v6 What?!?!?!: 95 Saleen v6 Sport

So Astrid is the 97 S281, I like Mighty Mouse. I will put that up on the board.

Another one of my cars is "1 Slo Six" or "One Slow Six" but when it was being built it was project "Bandai" after the Tonka Transformer Mustang Car from the 80s....

I give them internal project codes/names because I have an inventory system that I put all the parts and money spent on them. Everything from oil changes, plugs, filters goes into that system. This way I know what all is in that car.

I have people already freaking out on me because I'm going to put either a Holley Dominator or MS3Pro Ultimate in this car.
Huh? Freaking out about that? Like cause of originality or something?

• Sponsors (?)

That shifter knob gives me real Mach 5 vibes lol
Its a must have
65BA5DC5-D0B1-4818-A398-74CE22582F0C.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Well I went back to my hoarding cave and pulled out an era correct v6 Vortech Supercharger kit. The car right now is stored away. Most of the preservation stuff was completed. Right now I’ve been working on getting all the bits and pieces collected up. Since this car will be on standalone EFI I kept the discharge tube and inlet tubes in storage. I will have a power pipe made that uses the factory location so no hole cutting and have a new discharge tube made to run a bov.

CE79CD08-BB99-4FFC-B054-9B751EE6B33B.jpeg
3CA4EA14-FEBB-45B5-A924-5373214A86C9.jpeg
BD1F5A87-0C66-43F8-9907-6C0E2D6E6FDF.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users
Right now I’m collecting up parts to make sure I have 90% or more of everything needed for this build. Once the 97 comes home I’ll start working with Kevin to kick this one off.

In three months do I get a 20 Year Member badge???

Right now I’m collecting up parts to make sure I have 90% or more of everything needed for this build. Once the 97 comes home I’ll start working with Kevin to kick this one off.

In three months do I get a 20 Year Member badge???
Yes, but you'll probably need to remind me. It's one of the checks that I do manually since it's a big job for the server to check every user and apply as necessary.

Yes, but you'll probably need to remind me. It's one of the checks that I do manually since it's a big job for the server to check every user and apply as necessary.
Totally get it. I used to run a Forum and a BBS back in the day. The BBS is still alive and doing well. Before you ask, yes it’s the type you dial into.