Rough Draft of the NEW MUSTANG 2010

dmaxstang

Jul 29, 2005
dallas
Ok, so that may have been a little bit of a tease to get you in, but hear me out. Somebody needs to go out and find that 12 year old kid that drafted up the new CAMARO and put his little ass to work on the new MUSTANG. In person, the CAMARO is beautiful and looks a little wider and tougher than our s197 rides. I still wouldn't make the trade but if that kid can lay another beauty on paper for us, then maybe we will never have to see the stang run out of production to be brought back 5 years or more later. The Message Here, Find that kid!!!!!:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I think that the new Camaro is ugly as sin, and i have had two Camaros and 9/10 cars of mine have been GM so i am not a hater. I hope he keeps drawing rice cars for GM and stays away from ford. I also hope that Camaro's front end does not head for the curb in cornering, i think that the last many years of Camaro/Firebird models were like a Mach 1, very fast on a straightaway but terrible in the corners, IMHO.

I'm not a big fan of GM at all, but the camaro doesn't seem that ugly to me. To me it's not pretty, but it isn't dog ugly. It definitely stands out, unlike GM's earlier attempt- the GTO. But the Challenger has got to be the best looking car i've seen in a while (new Mustang not included). It looks like its getting ready ot devour the traffic thats in front of it.

That kid had nothing to do with the actual Camaro concept. They don't even look similar.

I agree vmurh, the S197 is just plain too big and heavy. It's almost as big and heavy as my Lincoln LS.

Lucky for me my stang fits in the garage- barely. I saw the camaro concept when it came to kc. It's pretty cool but I definitely like the challenger a lot more. As far as chargers go, the only time i see them driving around they have 22" rims on them. Just like all the 90's caprices i see around here.

I'd like to see the next mustang smaller too but I doubt it will happen, too many people complained about leg room in the sn95. It's bad when a SC 5.4 liter stang weighs nearly 4,000 ibs. The sn197 is a little chubby looking as well.

All 05 & 06 & 07 Mustangs are ugly. They are too thick at the front bumper and they are too long. The next generation MUstang that's coming out in 2009/2010 will look much nice and more like the 1969 Mustang body style. I will take the 69 body style over any 05-07 Mustang body style.

I admit the 05+ seems big but I was nothing but impressed when I drove one. So impressed I bought one. I look forward to the next design but I think ford got it right this time as well. Being a fan of the 67-68 fastbacks they did the Mustang name proud. The style I was dissapointed with was the 99-04. Too boxy for me - but like they say opinions are like . :)

RED2001GT said:
All 05 & 06 & 07 Mustangs are ugly. They are too thick at the front bumper and they are too long. The next generation MUstang that's coming out in 2009/2010 will look much nice and more like the 1969 Mustang body style. I will take the 69 body style over any 05-07 Mustang body style.