Saw a 2010 GT in person *pics*

QUICK91LX

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2001
New Jersey
Yesterday a co-worker who is also into Mustangs told me that the dealer down the street from my job had a new GT so I took a ride down to take a peek. Sticker was $33k and change.

I am not really much of a fan in all honestly, but maybe it will grow on me. The wheels totally suck, the nose curves down too abruptly, the lights and grille suck and the tapering of the back is too dramatic.

Here are a couple pics, what do you guys think of the new re-design??

0410091557.jpg

0410091556.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I'm with you . Not a big fan of them here either. I hope they grow on my like the 94 on up did. I wish i had somthing to take pic's with but i have seen the roush model up here in Michigan. I was able to talk with a guy driving a mule 2010 with the bra's all over it. He would say much about it other then he was doing real world testing on it. You know he had like 3 laptops hooked up to it with sencors all over it and shoved up the tailpipes. It was a trip to say the least.

See the back is the cleanest part to me. the shouldered 69-esque 1/4 panels are cool and the back is clean but too tapered. The front is so busy and smashed down and there is no chin to the bumper spoiler but a beak of a hood and main bumper.

As far as how it drives, I have driven tons of 05+ cars as well as Bullitts and Shelby GT's so if I get the chance to drive the 2010 I will be sure to report back

The worst part is that cheap ugly black plastic they used for the lower body trim: I loved the 05-09 body color there.

Front fender is very Camaro/Firebird like.

The butt is butt ugly.

The wheels are terrible.

Looks the 05-09's will become desirable like the Foxes did.

I have to disagree and say I like the rear end, just my opinion. I don't think it's hideous. I like that color there but I have a grabber blue GT premium with those wheels and 3.73 gears on order. I should be getting my build date some time next week.

I know and really like the clean lines of the Bullitt, but if the 2010 is a much better car I would rather have it ..

No he doesnt mean the look, he means the mechanical. It has the exact same drivetrain as the Bullitt and the suspension is similar. Basically choose which body style you like better. If you like the 05-09 style, get the Bullitt, if you like the 2010 better, get the new GT. Underneath, the car is so similar it becomes a matter of style preference.

No he doesnt mean the look, he means the mechanical. It has the exact same drivetrain as the Bullitt and the suspension is similar. Basically choose which body style you like better. If you like the 05-09 style, get the Bullitt, if you like the 2010 better, get the new GT. Underneath, the car is so similar it becomes a matter of style preference.

Yea , thats kinda what I was saying .. It was like the Bullit was a test Mule for the Suspension of the 2010.. I mean I also like the fact the Bullitt dont have the fake hood scoop or the rear wing... and I think they all were stick cars , but Im not sure on that