Scarlet Rose Fckery.......

Is driving with your heel off the floor normal ? Driving with just your tip toes ?

• Total voters
A non-productive car pic

Nothing like sitting in my project and enjoying what I do best ;)

20210801_165149.jpg
What that pic says to me is that you need to put the wine glass down, and remove that headliner.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

There's now a yes or no poll added to the top of this thread. Please, let us know if it's normal or not. Do you guys drive with your tip toes and heel off the floor ?
Seriously, not with tip toes like that, but the two left pedals work better without shoes getting caught on the floor mat. But I am not short and have not tried driving in high heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
So... forgot to post. I did remove my fenders... first time having a whole piece of car in my hands :oops: I even placed all removed pieces in an orderly fashion:D
Now to clean all of the front end up and order the headliner, hatch hinge and whatever else the boss says I need to do!!! Lol

My shirt reflects how I feel as he stares at me for not knowing s$#@ and taking too long:zipit:
54547.jpeg
54548.jpeg
54550.jpeg
54551.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
While I am unfortunately working all weekend, the Boss has helped me out and he's doing some sanding and painting... I can't believe how a little elbow and paint shapes things up! She's coming together slowly... sorry I couldn't be there for that.... but then again.. I'm not a painter :D
54673.jpeg
54675.jpeg
54679.jpeg
54681.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 6 users
@Noobz347 I've got a $500.00 list waiting at RA...and another $1000 and counting on LMR. This lady deserves it though. She's allowed me to enjoy my hobby for years. She fell in love with my car first ( I was just there ). Isn't that true ???

Reactions: 1 users
@Noobz347 I've got a $500.00 list waiting at RA...and another $1000 and counting on LMR. This lady deserves it though. She's allowed me to enjoy my hobby for years. She fell in love with my car first ( I was just there ). Isn't that true ???
So damn true:oops:
SORRY NOT SORRY:D

It's for sure a learning curve but I love this car and I am thankful for the help... and all the bull@$#!:fight:

Car groupies :rolleyes: You find a halfway decent exhaust note and the next thing you know... kids. :doh:

So damn true:oops:
SORRY NOT SORRY:D

It's for sure a learning curve but I love this car and I am thankful for the help... and all the bull@$#!:fight:

Oh, you're here too.
:leaving:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Front rotors, bearings, wheel seals, pads, struts, brake hoses, rear shocks, brake hardware, shoes, drums, quad shocks, and 1986 EVTM all on its way. I can't wait to get this party started. :rock: :burnout:

• Hell Yeah!
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users