Seafoam is teh *****!

• Sponsors (?)

Damn thats a long forum to read through, and after almost and hour and a half later...Im buying this schiznit!!! BOOYAH!!! :hail2: I just heard of this stuff at work and figured id be the not so typical newbie and do a search, never thought id find a thread with this much info on an over the counter additive, but after that first vid of the red stang :jaw: i was hooked. have to admit though page 9's vid was da bomb thanks :nice: . I, unlike some, would have liked "Mommys hand" to walk me through a lot of lifes firsts...sex being the exception of course :D and with its true vizual aid it cleared stupid questions that have already been asked as well as boosts confidence on not fudging up my car. unfortunately i live in an apartment complx and have 2 warnings for working on my car outside the APT 1 more and i a goner, so wheres a good place to run this with 98 GT and 110K or so...AND NOT GET INTO TRUBLE, :SNSign: <Life before is just a bluuurrrr of misinformation you guys ROCK:banana:

Engage47 said:
so wheres a good place to run this with 98 GT and 110K or so...AND NOT GET INTO TRUBLE, :SNSign: <Life before is just a bluuurrrr of misinformation you guys ROCK:banana:
Well I'm sure you can come up with a better answer to this than we can. Maybe you can try it the next time you're waiting in line at the track.

Another believer in SeaFoam as of today. My 99 GT is running much smoother, and is holding idle better than it was. Wasn't too impressed with my smoke show though, it was a very short lived 10 minutes of aggravation to my neighbors.

Im tempted to do this to the 88 bonneville...how big of a smoke show you think this'd have?

222k on the engine, had 1 spark plug wire broken when we bought it so 1 cylinder was flooded, probably not taken VERY good care of, taken care of yes but........it burns about 1qt of oil every 3000mi, and I know for sure its never seen seafoam or any other sort of cleaner. How big of a smokeshow do you think it'll put out?

Dusstbuster said:
Im tempted to do this to the 88 bonneville...how big of a smoke show you think this'd have?

222k on the engine, had 1 spark plug wire broken when we bought it so 1 cylinder was flooded, probably not taken VERY good care of, taken care of yes but........it burns about 1qt of oil every 3000mi, and I know for sure its never seen seafoam or any other sort of cleaner. How big of a smokeshow do you think it'll put out?
it'll be SWEET!!!!!!!!:nice:

I Seafoamed my 'stang this weekend...I took kit to the empty parking lot at work to keep from annoying the neighbors :D

it was pretty darn easy, it smoked for 5 minutes or so (hard to tell for sure in the pouring rain :rlaugh: ...anyway it starts easier and idles smoother now :nice:

mransr said:
I Seafoamed my 'stang this weekend...I took kit to the empty parking lot at work to keep from annoying the neighbors :D

it was pretty darn easy, it smoked for 5 minutes or so (hard to tell for sure in the pouring rain :rlaugh: ...anyway it starts easier and idles smoother now :nice:

Another satisfied customer!