Should I.......?

Phatt_daddy

Apr 22, 2005
Hytop, AL
I have the option to get either an '88 2.3 lx hatch that needs nothing but the stereo wiring plug, or a '93 2.3 lx hatch that needs a rad and a windshield. The '88 is $600.00 and the '93 is $500.00 The thing is that I may be able to get both of them and was wondering which one would be easier to sell. Oh and the '88 I might be able to trade for an '88 turbo coupe that is completelt stock. The problem is that i also have a guy willing t osell me two foureyed foxes (one, an '83 GT with a 302, the other, an '85 coupe with a 351) for $500.00. should I just get the '88 and the other two foxes or should I get both four cylinders and sell one?
I am definately getting one of the lx's cause my gt aint running all that well to the tune of around 13-15 mpg on a stock engine and driveterain

Nate

• Sponsors (?)

i say get them all you can never have to many mustangs. me personaly i would get both the 4 bangers and trade the 88 for the turbo coupe and put the turbo motor in the 93. since you are trying to get better mpg thats what i would do. if you only get one of the stangs id get the 88 a stereo plug is nothing when i got my 88 it did not have one.

So I decided on the 5-spd hatch........but I also picked up an '86 notch body that comes with the original engine and tranny already pulled. Guess what- it was a 2.3 with a 4-spd. So yall tel me what would a good 4-spd be worth? or a carbed 2.3 that needs a newq carb?

Nate