slow90coupe's NOTCH BUILD THREAD!!!

• Sponsors (?)

First time I've noticed the rear quarter damage behind the wheel well... what's the plan on that?

Great work, really nice looking ride.

the car had a blowout a long time ago... the half-assed fixing it and put a lot of bondo in there.then they had another blowout!!! :notnice: luckily the bondo stops behind the molding. ive got a buddy thats going to weld in a panel out of another car, then i will just spray can that area until i decide to get it painted, which will be a few years down the road.

I had a black bumper for almost 3 years... I know the feeling of painting in the future

I got caught on the highway in a really bad rain storm... hydroplaned and spun into the barrier... ended up welding in a new trunk floor/taillightpanel/quarter panel... it was a ton of work.

You can be loud with out dumps. I had dumps on my old coupe. Wasn't a huge fan. The gases that got inside the car weren't to pleasant. Also, on a car that already sits low, dumps have a better chance of scraping the ground(speedbump). IMO, tailpipes look better on a fox.

Just trying to give advice. The car is looking awesome! Keep up the good work!

thanks! i think i will just run the flowmaster dumps i just bought and see if i like them before i do anything with the magnaflows.

i messed around with the car a little bit today. there really isnt anything left to do to the car until i get my heads back. i looked around and i couldnt find anything to do to it. anybody see something in the previous pages that needs work? or opinions on something that needs some attention? i actually appreciate criticism so no need to be nice about it!

heres some pics. i pushed her out and got the stance exactly how i want them to be.

DSCN1465.jpg

DSCN1466.jpg

DSCN1467.jpg

DSCN1468.jpg

DSCN1472.jpg

DSCN1475.jpg

DSCN1476.jpg

DSCN1478.jpg

DSCN1481.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

DSCN1483.jpg

other than the passenger rear quarter it looks great!! now you have all the time in the world to be a PITA to the engine shop till they get the heads back to you.

lol thanks! the machine shop will get a visit from me tomorrow... i have all next week out of school because i am exempt from all my exams, so i have all the time in the world to get the car running! i HAVE to have them. i have nothing else to do on the car!

mmm that looks like a ton of fun!!! part of me wishes i was back at that point of my build, but the other part is glad that most of it is over. that car would look amazing on some 10th anniversary wheels!!!

^^^^^^Dude if you decide to not finish the project, or need money for bills, or get locked up for streaking or anything like that I will totally take those off your hands!!!!:D Those are #2 on my top three wheels list!:nice:

^^^^^^Dude if you decide to not finish the project, or need money for bills, or get locked up for streaking or anything like that I will totally take those off your hands!!!!:D Those are #2 on my top three wheels list!:nice:

+1!!! any anthracite wheel looks sexy on a green car! id love to have them too... guess im 2nd in line:D