Steeda Power Pack Stage III... Any Input?

After i nailed a deer in my 95 GT last year, i've been waiting to get my hands on another mustang, and i finally did. I picked up my 02 GT tuesday, and have already drove 750 miles :D

I do miss one thing about my 5.0 though.. The sound. I was looking at the steeda power packs, and noticed that the stage 3 came with a nice x pipe, exhaust, and some other goodies that will save me money if i buy it all at once. Does anyone else have any experiance with this "kit" so-to-speak? Just by doing basic math you can see that it is a good value, but in the future i want long tubes.. once i get some LT's, will that x-pipe be useless?

Any input or experiance with these steeda products would be helpful.. Thanks alot!! :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I've wondered the same thing about the Power Pack 2 and higher. If you are looking for the 5.0 sound in a 4.6, the closest to it that I have heard is with the MAC Flowpath and Pro-Chambers. Nice, deep, throaty sound reminiscent of the 5.0. :nice:

AlcHemiE said:
After i nailed a deer in my 95 GT last year, i've been waiting to get my hands on another mustang, and i finally did. I picked up my 02 GT tuesday, and have already drove 750 miles :D

I do miss one thing about my 5.0 though.. The sound. I was looking at the steeda power packs, and noticed that the stage 3 came with a nice x pipe, exhaust, and some other goodies that will save me money if i buy it all at once. Does anyone else have any experiance with this "kit" so-to-speak? Just by doing basic math you can see that it is a good value, but in the future i want long tubes.. once i get some LT's, will that x-pipe be useless?

Any input or experiance with these steeda products would be helpful.. Thanks alot!! :banana:
The X wont be useless, just would need to be modified. I will be doing the same with mine when my LT's come in. I'm gonna install the LT's, drive down to the exhaust shop on nothing but LT's :D , and then have them cut my mag X cut to fit. Should be very cheap, all they are gonna do is chop off the excess and plug um in.. With the money you will be saving it will be worth it down the road in my opinion. :flag: good luck however you go. Heard nothing by good about steeda products from the get go.