Suspension Questions QA1 K member Stock Control Arms... Camber bolts?

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
Im running a qa1 k member with stock a arms clearanced to fit. When my CC plates are as far as they will physically go im at about 2 degrees negative camber still.. in order to get another degree or so i was considering camber bolts... Anyone using them?

Also does anyone run fox arms instead because they are 1'' shorter??? Id assume id need a new sway bar from a fox as well.. im assuming by doing this id loose lock to lock clearance on my inner fenders. :confused:

What would be the better way to go???

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know dude. But when you find out, let me know, because I'm right behind you doing the same setup.

Kurt

Kurt,

I went with Ingalls Engineering #81280 they are camber bolts that are supposed to get you another 2 degrees. :nice: Looking around it seemed that made a nice piece. Though more expensive then the OBX, Steedas, ebay brand ($35 retail) they have been making camber bolts for a good amount of time. I found mine for $25 obo on ebay with $6 shipping... I offered $10 he countered with $15... SO if this fixes this stupid problem for $21 whatever. People said that they have problems with 275 tires sticking past the fenders with qa1 and stock arms. I have 245's and they look great in the well. The 275 guys have 275's all around and complain because they rotate their tires :shrug:

Ill let you know.

I have 275s all the way around. They are beyond rotation though. If I put the fronts on the back, it spins at half throttle in any gear. I'll let you know how far they stick out. My intention was to put Fox tubular control arms on, and then I ran out of money.

Kurt