- Jun 21, 2013
So today I had some frwe time between jobs and since my drivers seat was taken out already because I was fixing that. ( cut wires and a horible pach job atempt by previous owner)(bad connection). Idecided to strip the entirw interior minus carpet and console. From there I tried to figure out why my radio was not working. Previous owner had a crqzy sound system in the car that was wired like a friggin monkey did it...completly gutten all the unneeded wires...about 200 $ worth all good wires. He completly wired everythin into the headunit and cut wll factory connections. I managed to wire the front speqckers back to the fqctory setup. The rears aftermarket speakers (really good ones too) so I have to wire them back up to the headunit. But a new problem arose but managed to trace it to the harness or a bad headunit....so while th interior was gutted I cleand the out ou it and now its damn near mint minus the seats. But even those are decent. Then I pjt everyhing back together and I'm really happy with what I got done today!