Progress Thread Tannerc91gt’s Build(s) Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Its 3:15 eastern time....that brake pedal should be installed...now chop chop buddy...get'er done. I want to see this beast driving.

Brake pedal installed and finished up the chute cable install.
3A929C9F-999F-4D98-A782-AB6A0F022C27.jpeg

Just wiring, carpet and seats to go

Reactions: 2 users
Have you ever been in a car that will be as fast as this one will be Tanner?
No sir. 500whp has been about the limit of my personal driving experience.
I plan to take things disappointingly slow.
It shouldn’t make much more than 600wheel on low boost. No desire to wad it up trying to be a hero. Have a lot to learn.

No sir. 500whp has been about the limit of my personal driving experience.
I plan to take things disappointingly slow.
It shouldn’t make much more than 600wheel on low boost. No desire to wad it up trying to be a hero. Have a lot to learn.

Pull the drag-shoot cord a block [before] entering the school zone. :nonono:

I had to learn the hard way. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Update: I believe I bricked an $1,800 ecu today doing a firmware update. Won’t know any more until Monday but I’ll be sunk if things are as they appear to be

Update: I believe I bricked an $1,800 ecu today doing a firmware update. Won’t know any more until Monday but I’ll be sunk if things are as they appear to be
Sht! You know Tanner, you need to catch a break. You're too close to have crap like that. Man brother, I hope it's ok.

I want a video of you driving this dang thing!

About time! It sounds good, and the install looks very professional.

One of these days I will get over the fact it's an ls in a cobra....:p

About how long do you think it will take to get her road worthy?
Going to go over it front to back today. Half ass align it in myself, bleed the brakes, verify the fans work when they should and a friends got some scales he’s going to bring out as well.
At that point I’ll probably drive it around the neighborhood.
Then it’s back inside for lights, windows and interior. And as much as I want to drive it to an event on the first, It’s going to need registered and insured and that second part might take some time

Reactions: 1 users