Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

• Sponsors (?)

The only hillbillies in Texas live in EAST Texas, up near Arkansas.. you know, where @Noobz347 lived..

Down here we have rednecks, thank you very much..

None of that in the f-l-a, I'm sure.. lol

You must live in the High Falootn' part of Texas. The one with no Walmart or Golden Coral. :shrug:

As if... It's Texas. :O_o:

You must live in the High Falootn' part of Texas. The one with no Walmart or Golden Coral. :shrug:

As if.. Texas. :O_o:

My town has pop of 3000 people... and i I'm 8 miles out of the city limits of that. I moved away from civilization to escape the retards.

So.. no. No Walmart or G/C.

Had the car 100% put back together last night before tackling the phenolic spacer issue. Managed to remove it completely And make it all work. I put the upper intake back on and now it won't run.

Fires for a second and dies. Wtf????

Had the car 100% put back together last night before tackling the phenolic spacer issue. Managed to remove it completely And make it all work. I put the upper intake back on and now it won't run.

Yup. Sounds like a vacuum leak.

Last edited:

Check the big hose in back going to your vacuum tree.

image.jpg

Fixxored

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: 1 user
I'm not done yet, still have more work to do before cleaning. It's coming though...

If you could though, step left, you're on my nuts :confused:
Ohh,...My bad.

For me, it's Noobz drawing circles and arrows around obscure junk scattered around my garage when I post my pics, making equally obscure wisecracks about what he just circled.

For you,.........well you got me.

I'm your Noobz.

Reactions: 1 user