Those running TF wheels on a fox...what size and offset?

killer5.0

5 Year Member
Oct 8, 2009
I see quite a few of the 18x10 with a nice lip on them. Im running 18x10 sve drifts right now with 295s with MM road and track springs and bilsteins. I need to massage the inner just a touch as of now i have one slight rub. Planning to switch to rear coilovers...either MM or ridetech and wondering about clearance issues with the coil? I thought i would need to mini tub and run an 18x11 or 18x12 to get a deep lip but the 18x10 TF setups ive seen look nice and trying to find out what offsets and how deep the lip is? And fox length or sn95 length axles? And if you can provide a ground to wheel well measurement. Im currently at 25.25 front and 26 rear and want to drop another 1-1.5" Pics would be awesone... Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Good luck getting intouch with him . I emailed him finally got a response was tossing 17s or 18s around and picking his brain on it . Just stopped answering . Heard a few other horror stories from some guys too . Wasnt to fond of dropping that kind of money at that point .

Reactions: 1 user
Mine are rubbing on bumps. They're TF 18x10s, but I don't have the exact dimensions. I'm sorry, but I won't be working on the cars again until May 5th at the earliest. I was told that they're standard BS wheels. I guess that means 6-6.5". The tires are 295s.

No worries im in no rush. Im planning now for next winter when ill be doing all this. I had a few house projects that took me out of the garage this winter so i put it off but next winter is all about the car. Im getting my ducks in a row so i can have my parts list and scope of work ready to go.

Reactions: 1 user