Thought I saw FR500 wheels in Charcoal...do they exist?

I was hanging out on a typical Friday night @ the Tower Shops in S.FLA when this late model comes by in what appeared to be Charcoal FR500s with the polished lip. I know Ford doesn't make them other in a silver, chrome, and now Black finish.

Has anyone seen these in a Charcoal Gray finish...if so who makes them and has them for sale? Please send photo on the car as well. I have a Black '99 and feel the Charcoal Gray would compliment the car very well especially with the graphite interior. I want to take off my '00 Chrome Cobra Rs in the upcoming rainy season and go with a charcoal wheel with a mirrored or polished lip. I had the Bullits for a while but sold them and want 18's...I won't go back to 17's no more now that I have 18's on the car now.....that's the correct height of a rim Ford should of gone when the '99s came out with those aggressive wheel wells.

Appreciate any info on Charcoal FR500s......if they don't exist then they must have painted them that color Gray....look good.

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Authentic Ford Racing Fr500's are only offered in 2 finishes. Silver and Chrome.

There are many companies who make replica FR500 wheels. You can find several different finishes, and sizes. They make a silver, chrome, black, and anthracite. Sizes also range form 17x9, 17x10, 18x9, 18x10.

Here is a picture of replica fr500's in Anthracite.

dsc03085.jpg

99BRINGIT said:
Authentic Ford Racing Fr500's are only offered in 2 finishes. Silver and Chrome.

There are many companies who make replica FR500 wheels. You can find several different finishes, and sizes. They make a silver, chrome, black, and anthracite. Sizes also range form 17x9, 17x10, 18x9, 18x10.

Here is a picture of replica fr500's in Anthracite.

dsc03085.jpg

That's nice! :nice: