Tire Question

Stl_GT

Jun 4, 2003
Hi all, I picked up some new 18"X9" chrome bullitts and will be putting them on the car once spring arrives. I am looking at a few different sizes but have settled on 275/35/18, not sure of the make yet.

Will I have any tire rub issues? The car has been lowered by a pro kit ~1 1/2". Also, will those tires give approximatly the same ride height?

Thanks

everyone loves pics so....

the wheels
s21cb.jpg

my car
1767743-M.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Bone Racing said:
u wont rub

but it will look amazing

Thanks, I will try to remember to post up a pic when they go on in the next few months.

winter :bang:

I was looking at the nitto and G force. I can't seem to find the G-Force in that size though.

You definately won't rub, I'm running 285/35/18 in the rear with no issues what so ever. It kinda looks like you could easily fit 315's in the rear with no rubbing, but thats just my guess. I don't know about the front though, I have 245 in the front, but am planning on getting 265's, if you do get those 275, tell us if it rubs or not.

tarzan, I have some rear drag lites with DR's on the and will just throw the stockers on the front when I goto the track.

As I mentioned, I want to keep the tire size the same around the car so I can rotate them. Yes, 315's would fit the rear without a problem but not up front.

Thanks for the responces guys.